What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My life s****!!! I feel like Bill Murray in the movie "Groundhog's Day". And, Linda is getting married????!!!! Next, giraffes will be allowed on the Garden State Parkway! Grrrrrrr!

You know I did the right thing. I tried to make things right nothing wrong In that yet why do I feel so bad

Why was it okay for her to get what she wanted, but when I got what I got, it was wrong of me? For the life of me, I will never understand that mentality. And hey, at least mine was paid for up front. I'm not the one to ever toot my own horn, but beep beep, I get honeysuckle done. Maybe if you stopped looking down on others and got over your inferiority complex that you seem to have, you'd get stuff done too.

And really, you sent those girls back? What did you think would happen when you became responsible for kids? Party-hearty all the time? You're way too selfish to ever be responsible for anyone but yourself, and me and mom could have told you that way back when. But it doesn't matter. You wouldn't have listened anyway.

Latest posts

Back