What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
The Leprechaun movies are so funny! I am so glad that the iCloud update brought movies into the mix...was able to redownload all 5 movies that I bought. And it's awesome that Leprechaun 4 ended up on iTunes, because I don't have to bootleg it this time. ;)

Mikey193 said:
This cd is amazing!

What cd is it?

Foo fighters there is nothing left to lose. It's pretty **** good lol.
I'm about to listen to modest mouse good new for people who love bad news

Mikey193 said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
The Leprechaun movies are so funny! I am so glad that the iCloud update brought movies into the mix...was able to redownload all 5 movies that I bought. And it's awesome that Leprechaun 4 ended up on iTunes, because I don't have to bootleg it this time. ;)

Mikey193 said:
This cd is amazing!

What cd is it?

Foo fighters there is nothing left to lose. It's pretty **** good lol.
I'm about to listen to modest mouse good new for people who love bad news

I have that one. It's a great cd.

A sexy brunette would look better. But that's just my opinion haha

keira_knightley_on_a_bear_skin_rug-4110.jpg

My thoughts exactly.

Mikey193 said:
I think Brunettes are sexier then blonds. Blonds are very over rated haha

I dunno. There was an extremely hot blond that worked on my teeth a few days ago.

I would have asked her out, but was embarrassed about my teeth. I have neglected them.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Mikey193 said:
I think Brunettes are sexier then blonds. Blonds are very over rated haha

I dunno. There was an extremely hot blond that worked on my teeth a few days ago.

I would have asked her out, but was embarrassed about my teeth. I have neglected them.

I'm not saying I don't like blonds theres alot of them that are sexy. I just prefer Brunettes lol.

I was at menards the other day and I was surprised there was alot of hot chicks working there haha

Being in love makes you feel like you're alive for the first time...I'd actually forgotten how it feels like...

Latest posts

Back