What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please..sinuses... I realize the air is bad right now for allergies..but please.. don't bother me tonight. lol plz n thx.

Qui said:
I am thinking about life in general... and about how I'm too much of a wuss to love people. I'm kind of wondering why I'm like this and I'm also wondering why I am writing this because no one cares what I think anyway. I'm also thinking someone may respond to that to deny it but they won't because I'm adding this sentence to say that I would expect them to respond but now don't expect them to because I am saying this which will cause people to not bother to argue with me because there really isn't any point anyway. I am thinking myself in circles. It is dangerous for me to respond to these things, I think, because I don't think in logical sequences all the time. I wonder why I'm so lonely and I think it's gotten to my head because I never expected to ever really talk to anyone here, I thought I would post once or twice and be ignored like I was on every other forum I've ever been on, but people here are so kind and caring that they spare a moment to acknowledge me and it really means a lot to me, so I guess this is my way of saying thank you to everyone here... That's what I'm thinking right now.

You are not a wuss because you are afraid to love. In order to be brav, you first have to be scared.

Why does Anderson in Mass Effect 3 sound exactly like Sgt. Foley in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

Same actor?

Ak5 said:
Why does Anderson in Mass Effect 3 sound exactly like Sgt. Foley in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

Same actor?
maybe. Ashley sounds and looks like mila kunis <3 lol

Shift work has f****d up my sleeping patterns- I'm sure the neighbors would lynch me if I was to go out and fire up a saw at 2:21 A.M.

:club:

I'm thinking that I can't decide which guitar to put my white out strings on. My black IceMan or my Cherry Red Les Paul. The Torture!

Latest posts

Back