What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grow up. No one was bothering you, and you know it. Your false pride is what got you here. It's comforting to know that someone reasonable agrees with me.

If virtually everyone around you causes you to be in such a perpetually hostile state that results in you lashing out all the time, perhaps you shouldn't be around anyone. I'm sick of the attitude.

I'm not entirely sure if that comment was meant for me. If it was, please just ******* stop. I am not the evil person you have accused me of being.

I had a revelation yesterday, and as a result, I am doing just fine without you. Let's keep it that way and just continue to go on our separate ways. No more shitty passive-aggressive swipes with drive-by character assassination comments, mmkay?

Barbaloot said:
If virtually everyone around you causes you to be in such a perpetually hostile state that results in you lashing out all the time, perhaps you shouldn't be around anyone. I'm sick of the attitude.

F**k it dude, lets go bowling.

big_lebowski_3.jpg

Latest posts

Back