What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
90 degrees yesterday, yet today we'll be struggling to hit the mid-50s. Ahh, Spring. You fickle *****.

I wanted to get up at 4:30 and STAY up and I did....but I went back to sleep til 6, now I'm behind on everything I wanted to do and.....meh, fresia it, it'll get done.

tangerinedream said:
((((Callie))))

BTDT for too long, sister. xoxo

Thank you ((((CTF))))
Moment of weakness on a bad day/night, should be gone now.....should be, hopefully.... shutting up now....

Clowie, I'm so sorry I didn't cuddle you daily and give you kisses. I promise if you come back home to me, I'll shower you with the love you deserved.

I love and miss you... And your meowing. :(

Lots of random stuff... ahhh. lol. Let's see... thinking about the book I am currently reading, the little bit of snow we got last night, and what I will do today. Need to make a shopping list for tomorrow as well.

I wish I could write as well as I could a few years ago. :\ My skill is atrophying.

Don't feel hungry much these days. At 99 lbs I should be more concerned but I don't even feel like making myself eat what I need to.

Oh, stress...thanks.

SophiaGrace said:
Don't feel hungry much these days. At 99 lbs I should be more concerned but I don't even feel like making myself eat what I need to.

Oh, stress...thanks.

So when I show up for a tour you blow off the back of the bike? Guess I'll have to tie you on.

Underlying message- eat!

I feel good. *insert James Brown music* I got up, did some yoga, took a scalding-hot shower, had some sensible meals, got contacts and signed up at the gym. Go me.

Plus I'm making yellowfin tuna and a quinoa & rice pilaf for dinner. Um, yum.

Latest posts

Back