What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish you weren't so closed into yourself. I know, you don't like people. I know, you don't like dealing with them. But you're grown now. You've got to break out of that. If you can't, then I honestly can't see myself doing much with you.

I shouldn't. I'm not normally a ***** but that level of, I won't call it stupidity, incompetence? is absolutely laughable. Even I wasn't that bad. Some people only do things because its a trend and it shows.

Well...that was interesting. Note to self, don't ask any questions anymore about something. And yay I caught my first water snake. It was nice which was unexpected. lol..

There's an old couple in town that I keep an eye on. The "Momma" (as I call her) is in the emergency room right now- heart attack. I'm pretty scared that I might lose one of the very few people to give me unconditional love tonight.

This really hurts.

Lonely in BC said:
There's an old couple in town that I keep an eye on. The "Momma" (as I call her) is in the emergency room right now- heart attack. I'm pretty scared that I might lose one of the very few people to give me unconditional love tonight.

This really hurts.

****, I hope she's all right. :(

Latest posts

Back