What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have got to be the biggest idiot I've ever had the displeasure of knowing in life. You do know they check address, right? I have the right mind to call them up myself and let them know ahead of time that the address that's wanting to apply now are still the same household that owe you from before. I never would have thought that someone could be as ridiculous as you. Yes, you do need credit, for any contractual agreement. And no, you can't just jump from name to name to name. How about you pay your bills for once...

I hope I can find something online. Obviously what I was doing, or maybe the place itself isn't much help with all that competition.

well....
No one is really going to care that much about me anyway.
People arnt going remember that much about me.
If they did..it would just be a fleeding thought.

Which is actaully kind da cool....
This way I can do whatever the fresia I want and fresia whom ever i want.
It's not going to mean beans oneway or the other...

Yes, I dislike them, but then look at them - they are so pathetic, weak, ignorant, vicious - my dislike is irrelevant. Their lives are exactly what they deserve.

Lombax said:
I haven't been on this site in a long time. I'll bet nobody remembers me.

I remember you, btw.

Lombax said:

I remember you. You are the guy who felt ignored.

Your nickname reminds me of underwear for some reason...

Thinking about how I'll solve my hunger btw :rolleyes:

I want to buy a game, but can't decide on what.

I should really get over someone who doesn't really care for me at all but i can't

I am a pretty interesting guy, i wish more people could see the side of me i just showed

I love my niece and nephew.

Felix said:
Lombax said:

I remember you. You are the guy who felt ignored.

Your nickname reminds me of underwear for some reason...

Heh. Not sure if that is a joke or not, but it is true. I was feeling ignored in real life. :)

And...underwear? Ok. That's interesting. I never thought my username would conjure that image for anyone.

Latest posts

Back