What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking about today. It has been very eventful, even during the night when I was sleeping. Had a cool dream before having a cool day~

I know **** well how it is spelled and pronounced, yet I always catch myself saying espresso as expresso.

How come when I want to think of something I can't, and when I don't want to think I can't stop.... roar....

Well, after drinking the past few nights I have finally managed to send out a few emails so that I can schedule a signing session, an da few volunteering opportunities for myself this summer. It'll help prevent me from going crazy and give me some things I need for my graduate application.

Wish me luck.

Right now, I'm thinking, "What am I thinking right now?"

thenameIwanthasgone said:

I'm thinking, "While I'm here, I might as well say something".

I'm thinking, "While I'm here, I might as well say something".

I'm thinking, "This is just as good a place to talk to yourself as anywhere else".

SophiaGrace said:
LoneKiller said:
I'm thinking there's no use in coming to this forum if you're lonely.
Why not?:)

we'd like to hear it. (genuinely. As in, we value your input)

Suddenly I have people talking to me from all directions.
I start to answer the first response and another arrives. My last post seems to have provoked a response

SophiaGrace said:
LoneKiller said:

I start to answer the first response and another arrives. My last post seems to have provoked a response

Well! I'm still on line. Confusing.

SophiaGrace said:
LoneKiller said:

That's because they, myself included, want to help you. The more members you talk to, the more likely it is that you will get something beneficial out of it. It just gives you more to think about different methods of help. That's why you are here right? Give us a chance. You just might be glad that you did. I'm LoneKiller. It's nice to meet you. If you want to discuss anything, myself or the others, I'm sure they would be more than happy to help.

Latest posts

Back