What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Being drugged, doped, or drunk out of your mind isn't cool. Most of the time, if not all the time, it makes you look ******* stupid and weak. Why do you think I loathe myself to the core? People don't get why I distance myself from friends/family/loved ones constantly -- this is why. Too impressionable.

Disappointed. You are better than this.

One of my beer can just said hello to me. Is that normal?

It's loneliness that drove me to drink. Not the other way round and the more time I spend on this forum for lonely people (and this forum truly is as lonely as anywhere else) the more I want to drink. No doubt that'll get a response. The human race loves conflict, that's one reason I don't want to be human.

These blood red eyes
Don't see so good
But what's worse is if they could
Would I change my ways?

I am thinking about the near future. I hope that things turn out how I imagine them. It would be a real shame if after everything that has happened to me, I don't get things sorted now. But I am positive that things will work from now. Everything feels like it is falling into place at least.

:D

Latest posts

Back