What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering how do I contact someone about an expired item I have purchased on eBay. I want to tell them that it finally arrived. eBay is so confusing.

Cranky and tired this morning. I feel guilty for eating 1,400 calories instead of 1,200 yesterday, even though there was nothing bad in there. I'm trying not to obsess over numbers, whether it's the one on the scale or the daily calorie count or how many I've burned through cardio.

Ugh. Can't get my head together this morning. Last night's dreams probably didn't help much. :/

Lost Soul said:
Thinking of how a slim chance I got to actually finding true love. Someone who accepts me.

I'm thinking this too. But still keeping hopes that someday I will...after having lost one.

Wish there could only be one love in this life. But apparently not.

I really busted it out in the weight class today. Every muscle group is sore, but in a good way. The aerobices class before he weight class had been canceled, so I had to do my cardio on the machines, so I broke it up between the elliptical and the treadmill. I am totally whipped, but it feels great.

You don't want to ask me what I think of you, sir. I don't have southern charm in me, and I won't be nice about it. And I'll tell you in two seconds that I you're the biggest liar I've ever known in my lifetime. You're a walking, talking contradiction, and the honeysuckle you do and say makes me know for sure that your mind is a micro step away from falling off the mountain side.

Believe me, I can be downright nasty to you, but you're not even worth my time or breath.

I'm not really sure how you can be helpful and an ass all in one sentence, but with you, it really doesn't surprise me

Lost Soul said:
Been clothesfree since Friday afternoon. almost been a week. It's awesome!

K, that's actually pretty cool, I need to try that one someday.

And for one of ALL's more unique posters, it's better to soar like an eagle than hang with a bunch of turkeys.

And smiles :D work just as good as winks ;)

Sunscreen- HAH! Do I look like I need sunscreen......

imagecayg.jpg

I FEEL GOOD....

Latest posts

Back