What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish the guy that smelled like perfume would come back in now after having a guy who smokes in. :/

Gosh, I really liked AZ Yet... Wonder where they ever went. It was nice to hear that song, and nice to know I can still remember every word. :D

I don't liek this office chair, I'm tired of sitting, I'd like to kind of settle down. As if I was on a sofa.
grrrr!

Why, why?! Does every Guild I join in a game, seem to be a bad one. *crying in frustration* All I need is 1 minute to kill ONE monster, is it to much to ask? Well is it! *smiles* I feel much better now :)

The reason the French speak English but the English don't speak French is the English don't need to. I doubt very much the French learn it for the benefit of the English.

Lol. I can relate to this so much right now.
27770276.jpg

Thank you, huntress of unanswered crimes, mistress of the blood muses, blindfolded bearer of the scales. To have been given purpose and will is alone a gift that few understand the magnitude of, but so much more, to have been also granted the ability to bring about your will. Thank you.

The best thing about living this far north is getting to see the northern lights so often. They're beautiful tonight. <3

Also, I'm really glad that's over with. And now I wait.

hmm I really hope that isn't aimed towards me because that would make you seem a little psycho. I don't talk about it with you because it is none of your business and it hurts to talk about. (had to vent, towards nobody on here).

OMG GUYS I SAW AN OTTER TODAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I hope the kitten formerly known as Alabaster settles into his new home. I'll miss him. I wish they weren't smokers but I think they'll give him a wonderful home. His name is Odin now. Now for the rest of the foster cat family to find homes.

I wonder what the gender split on ALL is, more men or women? I reckon it's pretty close, and the average age... Mods pull off some stars, to satisfy my curiosity. :)

Latest posts

Back