What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will never, ever, EVER go again to a party full with accountants and bank employees looking for sex

Hopefully I'll be on my own and with the person I love. In his arms, holding him tight and looking into his eyes.

I can see where I get my strangeness...

My family terrorized the service during lunch, as usual. My mother was talking about some woman at her job who was afraid to go into the lakes here because she thought things would swim up her butt or something, and the waitress came by for the check to hear "You just gotta clench your bunghole shut when you get in the water." Her expression was priceless.

Good birthday.

Tealeaf said:

My family terrorized the service during lunch, as usual. My mother was talking about some woman at her job who was afraid to go into the lakes here because she thought things would swim up her butt her something, and the waitress came by for the check to hear "You just gotta clench your bunghole shut when you get in the water." Her expression was priceless.

Good birthday.

LMAO

My neighbor has two very loud and obnoxious dogs. What little silence I might be able to enjoy is constantly pierced by their seemingly endless barking sessions. I want to shoot the dogs.

I love dogs, btw.

Tealeaf said:

My family terrorized the service during lunch, as usual. My mother was talking about some woman at her job who was afraid to go into the lakes here because she thought things would swim up her butt her something, and the waitress came by for the check to hear "You just gotta clench your bunghole shut when you get in the water." Her expression was priceless.

Good birthday.

I second that... "LOL".

Tealeaf said:

My family terrorized the service during lunch, as usual. My mother was talking about some woman at her job who was afraid to go into the lakes here because she thought things would swim up her butt or something, and the waitress came by for the check to hear "You just gotta clench your bunghole shut when you get in the water." Her expression was priceless.

Good birthday.

omg! hahahaha! Nothing better than someone overhearing the wrong part of a conversation :')

Test

I'm not sure why when I try to quote posts to reply to them it makes my posting invisible! Ugh.

Anyway.

bodafuko: Thank you for your explanation earlier about the kids not understanding. Thing is, it's heartbreaking to see them make the same mistakes adults do when they were younger. But I guess that's life and that's how they learn, right.

Iceman: Looking at your pictures, I seriously do not think you're ugly at all or even close to it.

It makes me feel better to help others, interact with others who are lonely and just doing something good for someone when I'm feeling down. I hope this feeling stays.

Latest posts

Back