What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bodafuko said:
My cats and I watch Celebrity Ghost Stories every night. It's our secret, quiet time. *shhh* Okay, back to the show, this one has Sammy Hagar - only the best vocalist ... evarr

lol That should have served as a red flag.

Thinking: Grow the hell up and stop blaming everyone else for your own destructive actions.

Also thinking: Looking forward to clinical today, even despite the possible c diff and contact precautions it necessitates!

Also-also thinking: Mmmmmm, coffee. :D

Holy honeysuckle! I just realized, as I was listening to "Stronger," that this time, I did not shed a tear.
I.
Am.
FINALLY.
Free.

Thanks for teaching me a valuable lesson, (r). Namely, don't ever get involved with someone with trust issues. Too bad you couldn't let go of your issues. I did, indeed, love you, despite your protestations to the contrary.

Totally your loss.

ladyforsaken said:
My current thoughts now refer to this:

Tealeaf said:
38233148141979525146711.jpg

I like this.

Thank you. :)

I can relate to that saying too, but I am thinking how blessed I am to have a great Sister and Brother-in-Law. Last night, while I was in another room, my Sister (who owns the house) sneaked into my kitchen, and left a beautiful Valentines Day card and a Balloon that says "Love You" and some pink sparkle heart stickers for me from her and her Husband on my table. My Sister also bought Valentines Day napkins and made 42 cupcakes for Valentines Day for me to bring to my Mental Illness Group tonight. They have candy and toothpick hearts on them! A lot of work, money and love was put into them. They are good to me and I feel loved!

I want to work on my coursework while simultaneously not wanting to work on my homework. Crap.

Studying for two exams for tomorrow. Had a great day today being the team leader. We got a lot done and in a timely fashion and we moved like a well-oiled machine. :D

That was cathartic, and I got some good feedback from that note.

Just two more tests to get through, then a 3-day weekend, followed by 3 days of clinical, followed by another 3-day weekend! So close!

I can't get used to being a year older. I keep thinking I'm still __ .

WishingWell said:
I can relate to that saying too, but I am thinking how blessed I am to have a great Sister and Brother-in-Law. Last night, while I was in another room, my Sister (who owns the house) sneaked into my kitchen, and left a beautiful Valentines Day card and a Balloon that says "Love You" and some pink sparkle heart stickers for me from her and her Husband on my table. My Sister also bought Valentines Day napkins and made 42 cupcakes for Valentines Day for me to bring to my Mental Illness Group tonight. They have candy and toothpick hearts on them! A lot of work, money and love was put into them. They are good to me and I feel loved!

That was such a lovely thing of her to do. Sisters can be great sometimes.

Still think this thread should be stickied.

Also, just had the epiphany that my cat only tolerates me.

bodafuko said:
Broken_Doll said:
honeysuckle, maybe we shouldn't have done that. It's done now, it's not the worst thing that could have happened, we just have to keep it secret now... I feel dirty and ashamed for liking it, I don't want to enjoy this honeysuckle but I love it.
We love each other but we're not in love and we shouldn't be doing this, not together...

Sounds like you bumped uglies with an unintended individual.

hot.
You pretty much hit the nail on the head. It's a dirty little secret now, we'll never tell. :p

What am I thinking...
What was I thinking?!?!?! I'm blushing red after remembering the aforementioned act(s) described above...

* I think I should go to bed soon.
* My sister's boyfriend (and father of their 2 children) is so lovely and thoughtful, I'm glad she's found somebody as awesome as he is, I am so so so happy for them - I had a little day-dream the other day that they got married or some romantic honeysuckle like that, and I smiled at that (I was wondering if they ever would, because a lot of people I know seem to be getting married these days).
* I'm thinking earlier was a lot of fun, I want to share this fun with a certain couple of my friends.
* OMG I have so much ******* candy (there is a shop near me that sells my favourite candy, I decided "fresia my teeth, I want them all!" and bought loads at the weekend)!!!
* Tuesday - I'm thinking about the All Time Low gig me and my new friend went to and how awesome it was, and how awesome our little trip to the aquarium the morning after was too. I think I like this girl a lot, we could be good friends, and she gets my sense of humour and isn't offended.
* I really want a cup of tea but it's 03:56am here.
* I suddenly want to go watch Disney's "Bambi", and then "Bambi II" which is not by Disney. Or I shall watch Disney's "The Fox & The Hound".

bodafuko said:
Still think this thread should be stickied.

Also, just had the epiphany that my cat only tolerates me.

Lol I hear ya about stickying the thread.
I love cats and cats love me. Most of them. I think your cat will tolerate me too. :p

I'm also thinking that Broken_Doll's post above made me smile.

Also thinking that Okiedokes above is a lovely friend.

Thinking of my lovely CAS who I'm madly in love with.

Also thinking "get well soon" perfanoff.

Wondering how my dear Rosebolt buddy is doing.

Thinking Edward W is a cool writer.

WishingWell inspires me.

Still feeling depressed but happy that I have a little circle of friends made here on ALL. Everyone else on this forum has been so nice really. What more can one ask for?

I'm just thinking so many random thoughts right now it's insane.

Punisher said:
I've been gone for too long. Now it feels weird being here.

I know the feeling.

Just out of curiosity, what have you been up to while you were gone from the forum?

Actually, a better description would be angry, bitter and mistrustful.

But hey, get a room anyway. *eye roll*

I wish my room mate would go and take a shower so I can go and take a shower.

ladyforsaken said:
Punisher said:
I've been gone for too long. Now it feels weird being here.

Just out of curiosity, what have you been up to while you were gone from the forum?

Yes, what have you been up to?

Latest posts

Back