What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are kids my age supposed to have a job? I couldn't find one before the summer started, and i doubt places are hiring people just to work one and a half months. I just need something to do this summer. Getting a job makes me not seem like a bum to my friends. I've literally been sitting here all day. It's 7pm right now, and i've been sitting here since I woke up, about 9am, getting up twice for a half an hour for meals.

Gah, i feel awful.

I wonder why I'm so slow. I try to think, to understand, but really all it comes down to is that the truth is always just plainly obvious and I'm the only one that can't see it. I'm just dumb I guess.

I'm thinking of how next week will pan out for myself. Saturday is almost over and I'm here alone just watching Trailer Park Boys.

Who am I kidding. Its gonna be the same thing next weekend too.

lol heeeeee
hahaha
heh
ugh

I can't believe I screwed up microwave vegetables... How goddamn dumb do I have to be to fail at water+vegetables=food... honeysuckle...

Fodderboy said:
I can't believe I screwed up microwave vegetables... How goddamn dumb do I have to be to fail at water+vegetables=food... honeysuckle...

lol, happens to the best of us man.

Am thinking that I have an annoying Internet provider that just cut me of for an hour. **** them.

I think I'm going to start collecting/hoarding dice....So I can build stuff with them...But that's weird isn't it....?

Fodderboy said:

NEVER cook veggies in the microwave dude! Yuck!

EveWasFramed said:
Fodderboy said:

Actually they are one of the few things that are better for you to do in the mic, Cos your not boiling out all the goodness of the veg's.

I always do mine in he mic.

Bluey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Fodderboy said:

Actually they are one of the few things that are better for you to do in the mic, Cos your not boiling out all the goodness of the veg's.

They might not lose as many nutrients, but the texture is never consistant! ew ew ew lol
I prefer to steam mine or saute them.

EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:
EveWasFramed said:
Fodderboy said:

They might not lose as many nutrients, but the texture is never consistant! ew ew ew lol
I prefer to steam mine or saute them.

Ye I do fined that if you over cook them even by 30 seconds that they do that. well I prefer mine to be made for me lol I fined this much better for my health :p

Every one round to Eve's place cos she cooking us all dinner lol nothing better then a good self invite :D

NeverMore said:
Bluey said:
NeverMore said:
I think I'm going to start collecting/hoarding dice....So I can build stuff with them...But that's weird isn't it....?

As in this kinder dice?

[img=100x100]http://wilderdom.com/images/dice.gif[/img]

yea them dice, so far i have about 20:p

When I first read that I thought errr lol But you know thinking about it, its not a bad idea. Good as any collection I have head off. And uneek. You know what be cool. If you could buy big ones and build a garden shed or something. would take you like forever but supper glue them all together and that would be different. Then you could see how much it would fach on E-bay lol I bet you would get some rich gambler buy it off you. How cool would that be. *runs off to buy some dice*

Latest posts

Back