What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ucxb said:
I should be working ... :p

I am at work, but have nothing to do, so I'm going round about every **** topic on here!

I should also be writing, a certain member of this forum would be angry with me if they knew I wasn't, but having finished something this morning I need a little gap to let my brain cool down. (That one brain cell gets REALLY hot!)

ladyforsaken said:
Lilianna said:
Yay! My sister's joining A Lonely Life!!!!! :cool:

Wow that's awesome. I've never met siblings on the same forum site. :)
Welcome Lilianna's sister!

bodafuko said:
*still thinking this thread should be stickied*
Lol why don't you suggest to the mods/admin?

Sterling said:
I put myself through hell just to feel pretty. I'm so self-conscious about my looks. I don't think anyone could ever love me. I'm tired of hurting myself just to feel beautiful. I'll never be skinny or pretty.. and that kills me inside.

Try not to be so hard on yourself, Sterling. Try to love yourself the way you are first. It will boost your confidence, and people will love that about you. Not your looks. What's the purpose of attracting people who will love you just for your looks? If you can show a beautiful personality, it'll make you beautiful overall to other people. *hugs*

I don't really believe that at all.

Made it through a grueling week of clinical, but I feel encouraged and inspired, though exhausted. Our hospital rotation starts soon!

Edward W said:
I should also be writing, a certain member of this forum would be angry with me if they knew I wasn't, but having finished something this morning I need a little gap to let my brain cool down. (That one brain cell gets REALLY hot!)

You're **** right about that! But okay, here *passes you some ice cubes* for your heated brain cells to cool down. :)

Sterling said:
I don't really believe that at all.

:(
*hugs*
Want to talk about it? My inbox is always open..

-----

I'm thinking that I want a lot of things to happen but they likely won't. I think I'm tired but I want to do so much.

*thinking this thread should be stickied*, and...

Thinking, ****, this is my first night alone without the kid in almost six weeks. The solitude is **** nice, pert'near necessary. Love the kid, but they eat your soul.

Each time I exit the bathroom, both of my cats are there waiting attentively. At first this was endearing. Now it's just disturbing.

It's awkward. And when I say "awkward," it's like watching two bumbling teenagers fumbling with the hooks. *sigh* No game at all.

It's almost too painful to watch, but it also has that rubberneck train wreck feel to it. Y'know, when you desperately want to tear your eyes away, but can't? Yeah, like that.

*still thinking they should sticky this thread*, and...

I need to get an airhorn to keep the cat off the counter. She is setting a bad example and the other one will follow. Next thing I know they will be sipping my day-old coffee!

bodafuko said:
*still thinking they should sticky this thread*, and...

Have you asked the mods or admin about stickying this thread? Since you think about it quite often lol.

Since the mods have probably seen these comments, and still haven't stickied it, I guess they have their reasons.

*shrug*

Latest posts

Back