What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wondering why an old friend from school has blocked me on facebook.

Last contact; sent a message back in 09 when I added him, and got a friendly reply.

Just noticed he was missing from my friend list today. I can't find him with a search and the name above the 09 message is grayed out now and doesn't link to his page.

I don't get it - never bothered him, never posted on his wall. WTF.

rdor said:
I'm wondering why a friend from school has blocked me on facebook.

Just happened to me too. I never really connected and talked to the girl, so I guess that explains it.

I am just quietly waiting this to happen to almost everybody on my friend list. I don't really have the energy to talk with every single one of them anyways...

Why is it so difficult to make a choice? why the solution isn't it? Why do I like living my life without the mind? why is it so hard to say stop? say no?

rdor said:

Last contact; sent a message back in 09 when I added him, and got a friendly reply.

Just noticed he was missing from my friend list today. I can't find him with a search and the name above the 09 message is grayed out now and doesn't link to his page.

he probably deleted his account..

No one trusts our kettle / what the hell happened to my neck?! I was just walking downstairs not having a rear end shunt.

(Phrasing! :rolleyes: )

perfanoff said:
rdor said:

he probably deleted his account..

No he didn't; I chat messaged a mutual friend from school and they said that he's still on their friend list.

I haven't had any contact with this guy since 2009. Never posted on his wall or photos, nothing. It makes no sense.

Equality7-2521 said:
Its been a long time since I've been here.

Welcome back.

I'm thinking of what could happen in the months to come. I need these changes to happen, and then I think I can see a clear path ahead. Otherwise, I'll figure something out, right?

Thankfully I don't have issues with pimples or acne. It just pops up once in a many months or something. Thank you pimples, for sparing me all that pain and popping and scarring.

Latest posts

Back