What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That it's nice to finally sit down! Next thought: I should have fixed myself a drink before I sat down! ****!

alcoholics

...who will pass me the absinthe? it's right over there ....

Ugh.. "last day for the Greenpeace icebreaker to be in port" doesn't seem interesting enough for me, if I'm allowed to meet the cukoos I might consider going though.

Come my next birthday, I'll have had my ring for two years. When I think of all the little things, times to have flown by.

I wish I could have a long holiday from my military service. The weekends are my only ones. 178 mornings left, then I'm free and I'm ready to take care of myself finally. I've so many plans and goals to accomplish.

Ugh, tomorrow morning when I wake up, it is back to work seeing a lot of raging hormones around me.

I shouldn't have opened my email. Now I am so stressed out about having to deal with escalations tomorrow.

Where's that ice cream carton??

I should have continued art school... .___.

I don't need this forum anymore, but good place for boredom... :shy:

I'd love to know how does Finnish sound like to foreigners. :D

F.E. [video=youtube]

Gondwanaland said:
Man, I'm so anxious right now...my heart is beating really fast...

Raise your arms up, clasp your hands behind your head, close your eyes, and take deep, slow breaths.

Try it for a few moments....

Tuppence said:
I hope no one hates me.

*hugs*
Hate is a strong word I seldom like to use. I believe no one should be hated.
If it matters, I don't hate you, Tuppence. :)

Gondwanaland said:
Man, I'm so anxious right now...my heart is beating really fast...

*hugs* G, try to relax. Hope you're better now.

That Michelle Bridges (Biggest Loser) would look awesome on the end of my dick.

Thinking about the over-confidence paradox people with low confidence get to try and look normal and fit in, but fail miserably - and possibly even come out of it even worse...and when they claim they don't care at the end of it, which is untrue since they were trying hard prior, it gets them looked on even less favourably.

So strange.

Latest posts

Back