What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9006 said:
That Tomb Raider gets better the more I play it.

I was waiting on the price to come down, but was wondering if i should take the plunge and just go for it... whats your favorite features ?

Smokey said:
9006 said:

I was waiting on the price to come down, but was wondering if i should take the plunge and just go for it... whats your favorite features ?

I like the Tomb Raiders full stop, they all have cool features that differ from the previous, and this one's no different. I like the secret tombs you can find, mini quests, the way you build on your weapons as you progress, salvages, the way you can examine the land in intuition mode etc.

If you like these sort of games, I think it's worth the dosh.

9006 said:
Smokey said:
9006 said:

I like the Tomb Raiders full stop, they all have cool features that differ from the previous, and this one's no different. I like the secret tombs you can find, mini quests, the way you build on your weapons as you progress, salvages, the way you can examine the land in intuition mode etc.

If you like these sort of games, I think it's worth the dosh.

Sounds like its got plenty of replay value. I'll check it out

1. I need to get off of and stay off Ebay. :)
2. I need to stop picking up and starting to read more books when I'm already reading another.
3. This brand of macaroni cheese is nowhere near as good as I remember it to be.
4. I hope my friend is free this Saturday so we can pop into town together.

I'm ever so pleased with how well my deer (no idea what species of deer, I just know it's a common species here in the UK) skull has scrubbed up, it was pretty grotty and still had velvet stuck to the antlers as well as stains all over. :D

**** it Tumblr people, I hate it when you reblog MY pictures and do the following: change the source, delete the source, not credit the picture etc. Everybody knows you don't do that honeysuckle, courtesy here.
I'm ranting about my Tumblr blog(s), I need to go outside and get a life.
I could really do with a beer or two and a fat J right now.

I kind of had a feeling they'd say they didn't have much spare cash...

Note to self- save more for the future.

photoapr18131316.jpg

I dunno. Quite honestly I'm trying to work out where the racist slur "coon" originates from without researching it, mostly because I find it to be a funny, happy word more than a racist remark. I guess I'm leaning towards "racoon" and "scavenger/pest" etc, but, well it doesn't matter.

A wonderful day has finally arrived ... my daughter is no longer in outer space and is communicating & thinking in an adult way now ... I never thought this day would come ... teenage years (11 to 17 for my daughter) are really rough for parents.

Latest posts

Back