What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to hear anything else about him. I'm tired of it, and I'm tired of him. I walked away from that for a reason. No more do I want to hear about his ridiculous mess. If you continue to tell me about it, I'm just going to block it out. He's just a complete and total waste of any help he receives. Not only does he fail at every chance, he doesn't even care about anything. He's just an overall fresia up, 360 degrees, all around. I'm done with it all.

I'm thinking what went wrong? How could he love me sooooo much and then one day he stopped. I'm thinking why the hell does he act like such a little boy? I'm thinking why can't my man just act like a man? I am thinking.... how could a man be so foolish to have what he has and to throw it all away?

Did I just buy another pair of sunglasses? Seriously!! I live in Scotland for Christ sake. Wine and bank card combo does not mix well.

For once, I kept thinking ... let my daughter talk ... she does not want me to fix the problem ... she wants me to listen to her diatribe about regrets ... She is really starting to process information at an adult level ... just listen, make eye contact, engage her to talk more ... just listen!

Worried about Kid. Her cat had major surgery and still isn't out of the woods yet- it sucks to hear your little one so sad and not be there for her....

Latest posts

Back