What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.S. Programming is cool. Deal with it!

Haha sorry. One day I'll walk you through it. It's not hard, just gets annoyingly deep.

I'm definitely reading the words but all my head is taking in is 'blah blah blah'. Can't wait to get this finished. Such a laborious slog.

I ought to start a thread of "random things that perfanoff hears while having a smoke"

Girl and guy walking on the street in the night.

"Most of the men.. I've had something with have had a strange walk"
"blablabla.. looks like from the side (raises voice) blablaba"

Hmmm.....

[video=youtube]

Why the hell do you need a "Adobe ID" to try their software nowadays, god how pathetic is that.

* Recently I've just been wanting to be left alone, I don't know why but it's like I've gotten more reclusive recently.
* I really wish I had some weed to roll a joint with right now.
* I'm thinking I need to catch up on Game of Thrones before I start watching anything else.

Broken_Doll said:
* Recently I've just been wanting to be left alone, I don't know why but it's like I've gotten more reclusive recently.
* I really wish I had some weed to roll a joint with right now.
* I'm thinking I need to catch up on Game of Thrones before I start watching anything else.

A text I received last night. *just sat watching Game of Thrones and a full size man just crawled out a woman's vagina. Anyway, miss you. See you soon* Seems everyone bangs on about Game of Thrones. Am I missing out?

Latest posts

Back