What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People in movies are weird.

"Oh, this tree is bleeding. Well, I'm going to touch it and then put it in my mouth."

Oh dear... if I'm falling sick, it only indicates one thing. And now is so not the time for that. :\

Yay, get to go camping for a couple of days of this May long weekend. It'll be great- even if its raining.

Like I said before... It's not illegal for them to take down the flag, regardless of it being the American flag. This is America, in case you all forgot, and they do have that right. Not only do they have the right to take down the flag, they have the right to put up any other flag they wish. Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean it's wrong for them to do so.

tumblr_mlw7mkmEYS1qjtsgko2_500.jpg

tumblr_mlw7mkmEYS1qjtsgko3_500.jpg

A previous employer called me out of the blue the other day and asked me if I'd be interested in running a 3 year project back in the city. The offer is flattering but the thought of leaving and being 4 hours away from Kid and the mountains kind of kills me. I'll go for the interview but I'm pretty sure my salary, vacation, benefits, and bonus expectations will be a lot different then his. Besides, I don't think leaving my current situation and going back to the insane stress that led to my losing who I was is worth it. I do miss a lot of things about construction but I don't think this kind of situation interests me anymore- WOW....have I ever changed in my thinking.

Every single time I start watching a Gordon Ramsay show, I just want to start a restaurant. I could totally do it!

Mike510 said:
Wondering why the one person I care about gave up on me.

Sometimes what feels like someone giving up on you (especially someone whom you love dearly) is actually someone setting you free.

It's damned hard and I doubt everyone would agree with what I've said but time and healing allows you to look at all perspectives.

Latest posts

Back