What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No... I'm not going to entertain your son. I don't care how cute you and yours thinks he is. He is not to me. He's funny sometimes, but nonetheless, my days are not for entertaining him. Not only that, y'all need to start correcting him. He's the type of kid that's brought to see a new baby, see a baby toy that's clearly intended for said baby, and automatically think it's his.

Waiting just before I leave work to do a WebEx is not cool - I hope yall saw that IM from my boss when I was sharing my desktop and the first couple of words showed up.
excited.gif

Huge thunderstorm outside - I am going to go outside on the back porch just to be in it - maybe i will get hit by lightening and raise my iq a few points - lol.

You can try to treat me like garbage, it doesn't mean that you're right, or that your family of spoiled and ungrateful children is right. Get over yourself, you are the reason why your children are behaving the way they do.

As much as I detest FB & rarely use my account, sometimes a person will get a pleasant surprise.

My "first" from thirty years ago contacted me and the last time I talked to her was 27 years ago.

Wow, do we have a few stories to tell like the time at her house her dad came home early and I hid under her bed for several hours before her dad went outside finally on the front porch and I snuck out the back door.

I am not sure how I was not caught then and the time in college I stayed in her room overnight that was an all female dorm.

That was a fun trip from WVU to RU with my frat brothers.

Edit: She was the 1313 post - lol.

Latest posts

Back