What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This speaker hangs really well on the wall. I am really glad I thought of using a large screw instead of a nail, it solidifies it better to the wall. Less chance of it falling off and breaking something.

I am a bit nervous about the concert I'm going to tonight. First concert in 8 months. I know it'll be a good one, but I'm still nervous.

On a lighter note Tori Amos writes the best lyrics

She's very expressive lyrically, and her music is top notch. I think her best skills are at writing music and melodies.

Edward W said:
WHY would someone bother buying a 3.2L Sports car if they need to keep the brake on all the way around a (wide sweeping) corner and crawl through at about 5MPH >:-(

Because the showroom dealer said 3.2L engines are for driving slowly.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Locke said:
Thinking of adopting a puppy.

You won't regret it. I have 4, they are so sweet.

Someone posted this picture of a seeing eye puppy in another thread, and now I want one. It would be a good excuse to go to the park everyday. Look at how cute this little guy is!
5kgk8i.jpg

Why do I get frustrated when people ask me if I have to do anything tomorrow? I can't help but think they're being nosy when in fact they're probably just trying to make conversation.

*hugs*

I hope everything is alright (and I remember those days as well - its not easy).

EveWasFramed said:
Three of us to hold her down for a throat culture. I should have named her Amazonia or something. o_O

My day was so horrible & miserable at work that everyone thought today was the fourth of July!

I was incensed at one of our sub-contractors for their servers not saving properly for several weeks in a row and losing a lot of work day after day.

Next time, just ask if I can pick them up. Don't make it out like because I swept some that I want to pick them up. I was simply moving them from the hazard area near the front door. He used to have a habit of picking them up - even without anyone asking - and I'm pretty sure you've slowly, but surely broken him out of even listening when we do ask him to do so. You're so bent on getting him to sleep or leaving him with us because 75% of the time that he's here you just don't want to deal with him, that you don't even realize you've broken him out of a good habit to have. No, I don't want to pick them up, but since you're not jumping to and you've made it so he believes he doesn't have to anymore, I suppose I'll do it.

Whew, all that over little toy cars that shouldn't have been splayed out in the first place, because that is a living room... Not a den, not a designated play area... A living room that shouldn't be torn apart.

That cashier was a jerk. I realize that working at a gas station at 12 AM must suck, but he shouldn't take it out on customers. When people go to work, they should leave their stinky attitude at home.

He pissed me off enough so that I'm tempted to complain about it to his boss. But its not worth it. Maybe he's just having a bad night.

I hate it when people offer their friendship to me and I get all happy and excited that maybe for once I'll have a friend but then nothing comes out of it, the people forget all about me. A few weeks ago I got "I want to extend my hand in friendship with you" offers from different sources online, it was completely unexpected and a real surprise and I was touched. I felt happy and hopeful that since they approached me and offered me their friendship, that you know....we might try to be friends? But nah. One person, I've been e-mailing but I feel like such a bother and they don't give any signs that they're interested in me being in their life, it makes me really sad because they did offer their friendship to me but I guess it was a ******* lie because so far I'm the only one e-mailing her and asking her about her day and she doesn't even e-mail back and when she does, she doesn't even ask how I've been. She doesn't care.

Then another person, sent me a PM also offering me her friendship, that was a month ago or more and she never answered back since then. Then another person, it seemed promising but turned out they're just a troll. I hate it when people offer friendship and then act like you don't exist at all.

Man, I'm so goddamn lonely that whenever I get a phone notification (from a game iphone app) I get excited because those are the ONLY notifications I receive. I have no friends to call me or text me or ANYTHING. I'm so goddamn lonely. I don't know what to ******* do.

I just tried talking to my mom since she's the only person available and she literally acted like I didn't even exist, even after I tried talking to her, she didn't look at me or anything, she literally acted like I don't exist. Now I'm crying. Even when I approach people, they treat me like I don't ******* exist. My own ******* mother treats me like I don't exist.

Ugh, sluggish start this morning. bleh The coffee isn't hitting it yet. It's going to be an exciting day though because we're going to be on a different floor of the hospital with more acute patients. :D

Just let me wake up!

Latest posts

Back