What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really do think compound bows look like a peace of art.

9006 said:
I really do think compound bows look like a peace of art.

I googled image the words "compound bow" just because I'm bored and one of the first images is of a "compound bow" that a topless woman in a tiiiiny bikini top is holding but you DON'T ACTUALLY GET TO SEE THE BOW, all you see is her huge boob almost coming out of the tiny bikini top. Arrrgh, perverts. Arrrgh. :club:

echo said:
I googled image the words "compound bow" just because I'm bored and one of the first images is of a "compound bow" that a topless woman in a tiiiiny bikini top is holding but you DON'T ACTUALLY GET TO SEE THE BOW, all you see is her huge boob almost coming out of the tiny bikini top. Arrrgh, perverts. Arrrgh. :club:

Haha, this is going in the "What made you smile today" thread. But I think I'll go looking for that pic you mentioned ;)

[img=100x400]http://www.merlinarchery.co.uk/media/catalog/product/e/x/ex34-blue-extra_1_.jpg[/img]

So basically my now ex boyfriend bought me a laptop for my birthday to soften the blow of dumping me. He met somebody else, an "amazing" girl he met at the weekend.
It sounds so stupid but I really thought we had a future together, I love him with all my heart and I thought he loved me too.

In other news (un-related) I'm suicidal, I have been for a while, I just don't talk about it. I lied, I never threw out my old razorblades, I kept them because I knew I'd need them again, I needed something to fall back on. Last night I made a plan, I had everything around me and the means to end it all, suicide note planned out in my head. Today I'm contacting my doctor for some better medication and I'm going to try not to take pain killers for the lump in my throat because I know they're no good for emotional pain really.

1. I hardly feel like going out but I can't stand being in the house.
2. I don't want to eat but I don't want to starve myself.
3. I don't want to be a child again but I don't want to get older.
4. I like to be left alone but I'm scared of being alone forever.
5. I'm scared of life but I'm scared of death.
6. I don't want help but I don't want to feel this way forever.
7. I want to eat until I feel full but I don't want to feel like purging afterwards.
8. I want a relationship but I don't want people getting too close.
9. I don't want to die, but I don't want to live either.

Today is the day I get serious about my dieting. I'm sick of feeling so fat and disgusting, it's like I can feel it clogging up my arteries. I want the outside of me to reflect the inside of me.

I am wearing a coat of knives.
Just try to hold me.
Just try to hold me.

Just try and hold me." -Anis Mojgani-The bedroom is a morgue. This stuck with me, it's pretty much me in a nutshell.

“That paradox would begin to ruin my life: to know what you are doing is hurting you, maybe killing you, and to be afraid of that fact- but to cling to the idea that this will save you, it will, in the end, make things okay.” – From: ‘Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia’, by Marya Hornbacher.

“I’m quite harmless now you see. To you. And now nobody can hurt me on the inside. I have this trick—anything you can do to me, I do to myself already. And I hit harder than you ever could.” –‘Second Star to the Right’, Deborah Hautzig.

"My way of showing that emotion was by trying to show it physically by depriving myself. That way, others would need to ask if I was alright. Yet, even if I was asked, I still did not want to answer. I wanted to be cared for but I also did not want to show I needed care.” - From the book ‘Restricted’ by Jennifer Kinsel.

Thinking that its going to be a long day.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
That Rush concert last night was unbelievable!

Awesome, man! Sounds like fun.

@ echo & broken doll

*hugs*

So, I have another five days off from work and all there is to do is to clean house.

*sigh*

echo said:
I hate it when people offer their friendship to me and I get all happy and excited that maybe for once I'll have a friend but then nothing comes out of it, the people forget all about me. A few weeks ago I got "I want to extend my hand in friendship with you" offers from different sources online, it was completely unexpected and a real surprise and I was touched. I felt happy and hopeful that since they approached me and offered me their friendship, that you know....we might try to be friends? But nah. One person, I've been e-mailing but I feel like such a bother and they don't give any signs that they're interested in me being in their life, it makes me really sad because they did offer their friendship to me but I guess it was a ******* lie because so far I'm the only one e-mailing her and asking her about her day and she doesn't even e-mail back and when she does, she doesn't even ask how I've been. She doesn't care.

Then another person, sent me a PM also offering me her friendship, that was a month ago or more and she never answered back since then. Then another person, it seemed promising but turned out they're just a troll. I hate it when people offer friendship and then act like you don't exist at all.

Man, I'm so goddamn lonely that whenever I get a phone notification (from a game iphone app) I get excited because those are the ONLY notifications I receive. I have no friends to call me or text me or ANYTHING. I'm so goddamn lonely. I don't know what to ******* do.

I just tried talking to my mom since she's the only person available and she literally acted like I didn't even exist, even after I tried talking to her, she didn't look at me or anything, she literally acted like I don't exist. Now I'm crying. Even when I approach people, they treat me like I don't ******* exist. My own ******* mother treats me like I don't exist.

Echo :( *hugs*

I'll be your friend.

Broken_Doll said:
So basically my now ex boyfriend bought me a laptop for my birthday to soften the blow of dumping me. He met somebody else, an "amazing" girl he met at the weekend.
It sounds so stupid but I really thought we had a future together, I love him with all my heart and I thought he loved me too.

In other news (un-related) I'm suicidal, I have been for a while, I just don't talk about it. I lied, I never threw out my old razorblades, I kept them because I knew I'd need them again, I needed something to fall back on. Last night I made a plan, I had everything around me and the means to end it all, suicide note planned out in my head. Today I'm contacting my doctor for some better medication and I'm going to try not to take pain killers for the lump in my throat because I know they're no good for emotional pain really.

1. I hardly feel like going out but I can't stand being in the house.
2. I don't want to eat but I don't want to starve myself.
3. I don't want to be a child again but I don't want to get older.
4. I like to be left alone but I'm scared of being alone forever.
5. I'm scared of life but I'm scared of death.
6. I don't want help but I don't want to feel this way forever.
7. I want to eat until I feel full but I don't want to feel like purging afterwards.
8. I want a relationship but I don't want people getting too close.
9. I don't want to die, but I don't want to live either.

Today is the day I get serious about my dieting. I'm sick of feeling so fat and disgusting, it's like I can feel it clogging up my arteries. I want the outside of me to reflect the inside of me.

I am wearing a coat of knives.
Just try to hold me.
Just try to hold me.

Just try and hold me." -Anis Mojgani-The bedroom is a morgue. This stuck with me, it's pretty much me in a nutshell.

“That paradox would begin to ruin my life: to know what you are doing is hurting you, maybe killing you, and to be afraid of that fact- but to cling to the idea that this will save you, it will, in the end, make things okay.” – From: ‘Wasted: A Memoir of Anorexia and Bulimia’, by Marya Hornbacher.

“I’m quite harmless now you see. To you. And now nobody can hurt me on the inside. I have this trick—anything you can do to me, I do to myself already. And I hit harder than you ever could.” –‘Second Star to the Right’, Deborah Hautzig.

"My way of showing that emotion was by trying to show it physically by depriving myself. That way, others would need to ask if I was alright. Yet, even if I was asked, I still did not want to answer. I wanted to be cared for but I also did not want to show I needed care.” - From the book ‘Restricted’ by Jennifer Kinsel.

Doll... :( *bigbighug*

Finally after several days, they have fixed the phone and internet by installing a new line on our street - It was a pain in the azz to have intermittent access and keep turning my modem on and off - I had them prorate my bill - if companies were not so greedy, I wouldn't do that.

I always make it longer and longer and then it goes worse... Why I am afraid of doctors so much? :/

I am fairly satisfied with the way I look and feel today. I would date me. I would take me out to a nice dinner, show me a good time and boink my brains out. And rub my back when I'm sick... not necessarily in that order.

I am thinking about curtains. I am getting a divorce, (he cheated) but I have to stay in the same apt. as my soon to be ex because of money. Anyway, we moved into separate bedrooms and the curtains I have in that room aren't room darkening and I have to sleep early because I have to get up at 4:30 am. Anyway, his room has the curtains I need, he also has a king sized headboard that covers up most of the window. When I went to move the curtains into my room, he said "No, I need them so I don't have to wake up so early." So, basically, he didn't want me to have them so he could sleep late regardless that I have a tough time sleeping all night! I also work 40 hours, he works 20. It really made me see how selfish he is and that it's a good thing I will be leaving soon. Anyway, that's it. Curtains.

Buy some prawns or fishy food thingies and hide them in his curtain rail before you leave. A few days/weeks later it will ******* stink and he wont know where it's coming from.

I love it!! Sardines will be bought :D (evil laugh)

painter said:
Buy some prawns or fishy food thingies and hide them in his curtain rail before you leave. A few days/weeks later it will ******* stink and he wont know where it's coming from.

pshenderson said:
I love it!! Sardines will be bought :D (evil laugh)

painter said:

I gave this same advice in another thread not long after I came here. Great minds and all that...

Latest posts

Back