What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't you just love it when people don't have the balls to say something to your face? :D

Runciter said:
Don't you just love it when people don't have the balls to say something to your face? :D

71689_558682767483169_1031212396_n_zps9c316aa5.jpg

Locke said:
Thinking of getting a hair cut.

You should ask them to cut more than one so you get your money's worth.

I'm thinking about going to make some more tea to wash down some toast I ate, or drinking some water.

Scotsman said:
Did you say that to the person? :D

It would be a bit hypocritical of me if I didn't, wouldn't it? :p

Missy you was right, like all people who talk honeysuckle about others, he was a complete coward when confronted. You are a wise lady. :)

You just suck the life out of me sometimes. I don't know when it changed, but it's been going on for a long time.

I have a long day tomorrow, and I can't sleep. Too nervous, depressed and annoyed.

I sometimes wonder why sometimes people think that just because you don't give voice to your own problems that you must not HAVE any problems.

@Eve
Amen sister.

@Locke
Hang in there dude.

@No one in particular
Don't you just hate it when you wake up early only to find it impossible to get back to sleep thanks to the sheets sticking to your body. So tired... Too uncomfortable...

You know, just because I'm more tolerant with honeysuckle and can deal better doesn't make me emotionless. Doesn't make me superhuman. Sometimes I need the care too and have down days too. Not going to let this affect me, but not easy when I'm already feeling negative initially. What a bummer. You know why I do what I do so if you don't ******* like it, stop stalking me and attacking me for it. For fucks sake. Ugh.

Latest posts

Back