What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
It was just firefox 3.0 :)
O yea it is great ain't it:)

Lonesome Crow said:
I use my shirt/whatever I'm wearing to open almost every door in public places even the ones to get into building with classes in them, no fomites for me...

Then you use your t-shirt/whatever to wipe your nose.
TB and many other bateria gose air born though.

Yea just one of the many pointless things I do..

Lonesome Crow said:
I use my shirt/whatever I'm wearing to open almost every door in public places even the ones to get into building with classes in them, no fomites for me...

word

maaaan, this place is boring

Lonesome Crow said:

TB is a difficult thing to catch. You have to be in close proximity and usually repeated exposure to that person or at least they taught us that in school. I had a TB scare when I translated for a hispanic man who we found out later, had TB.
If your worried about airbourne viruses, worry about Eboli, and god forbid, the avian flu. If it crosses over, we are in a lot of trouble. Our bodies don't have any natural immunities to fight it off. Here's the kicker. It kills the healthier people who have good immune systems.
The body mounts an immune reaction and literally drowns itself from it. Disease is a very interesting subject.

Naleena said:
TB is a difficult thing to catch. You have to be in close proximity and usually repeated exposure to that person or at least they taught us that in school. I had a TB scare when I translated for a hispanic man who we found out later, had TB.
If your worried about airbourne viruses, worry about Eboli, and god forbid, the avian flu. If it crosses over, we are in a lot of trouble. Our bodies don't have any natural immunities to fight it off. Here's the kicker. It kills the healthier people who have good immune systems.
The body mounts an immune reaction and literally drowns itself from it. Disease is a very interesting subject.

I remember the entire last day of microbiology the professor lectured about avian flu and how dangerous it will be in the future and how it is for the most part ignored by the public. The H5N1 virus has crossed over to adapt to infecting humans and about half of the people that got it died(that statistic is iffy though because imagine all the minor cases that never got reported...) the thing is it still hasn't adapted to spread to other humans, so once someone is infected by the virus, it can't spread to anyone else and that is what has stopped it from spreading and becoming a big outbreak, but when it does adapt to spread to other humans, because it will, it just needs a couple measly proteins on it's casing or something and it will be able to. It will be highly contagious and will be a big problem because like Naleena said we have no natural immunity to it, pretty scary yet cool stuff:)

I have not had my TB jab. Was never at school when they was doing it. I told the doctor but he said its OK, there is not much chance in me getting it anyway.

I'm thinking, I've been vaccinated for everything, the Airforce says I'm ready for world wide travel, I eat right and exercise and I bet I still don't leave this world alive.:p

im thinkim how much.....
ineedmoney.jpg

All I do in my life is passively absorb while not creating anything. I am starting to believe I am not even capable of originality.

Ah fresia it.

I'm thinking: What the hell goes on in the chat room? I need to get in there more so I can get pissed off and leave too! I feel left out again.

Not really. I love all you guys. You will have to vote me off the island to get rid of me!:p

Im thinking.. ''please let this week be over, please let this week be over... i just want to go home... and the weekend to come too''

''cant wait to go to the dogs home tomorrow... i wonder if i will get to take patch out tomorrow'' (hes this adorable black n white collie cross at the dogs home who usually ends up with me each week)

oh well.. not long to go...just another 3 hours... this is gonna drag :(

lonewolf said:
Im thinking.. ''please let this week be over, please let this week be over... i just want to go home... and the weekend to come too''

''cant wait to go to the dogs home tomorrow... i wonder if i will get to take patch out tomorrow'' (hes this adorable black n white collie cross at the dogs home who usually ends up with me each week)

oh well.. not long to go...just another 3 hours... this is gonna drag :(

I know the feeling, wanting to go home badly to see pets, one of the worst parts of college for me

I'm thinking I shouldn't get sad after finishing a book, but I do I miss the characters it's like losing a friend:(

loketron said:
im thinking this splenda honeysuckle my mom puts in her coffee is nasty! and why the hell am i on a coffee kick!!

Taking her coffee?

I have a lot of honeysuckle to pack...and it sucks that you can only take one bag of checked luggage for free and that you have to pay $25 dollars for each additional bag. Bah to the airlines. >: [

Latest posts

Back