What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
took the first dose of medicine for the Parasite Cleanse, I hope not to die in the next 48 hours

Ledia said:
ladyforsaken said:
I can't eat anything or it'll come out of me again. I'm kinda getting tired of it. But it's somewhat comforting in a way, cos it only lets me think of nothing else but the pain.. stops me from thinking too much about anything else. I wish I could stop thinking. That's all. A peace of mind. That's all I need right now. :\

*huuug*

Dear Lady, hang in there... :(

I feel so tired all the time.. And so unhappy, drained for doing anything. Like a balloon with no air.

-Sai- said:
lonelyfairy said:
I feel so tired all the time.. And so unhappy, drained for doing anything. Like a balloon with no air.

Why are you tired?

I don't know why... Maybe long work days and mentally tired too. I guess it's just depression coming back. :/

ladyforsaken said:
I can't eat anything or it'll come out of me again. I'm kinda getting tired of it. But it's somewhat comforting in a way, cos it only lets me think of nothing else but the pain.. stops me from thinking too much about anything else. I wish I could stop thinking. That's all. A peace of mind. That's all I need right now. :\

I hope you feel better soon. :/ *hugs*

lonelyfairy said:
I don't know why... Maybe long work days and mentally tired too. I guess it's just depression coming back. :/

Yeah, most likely the state of depression, causing you to worry about everything, which is a tiresome thing to do. Have you tried meditation?

ladyforsaken said:
Thanks Fairy and Peaches, hope you ladies are well too.

hug.gif

Peaches said:
lonelyfairy said:

maybe it's the parasites ;)

http://www.kitchenstewardship.com/2013/03/28/true-or-false-everyone-has-parasites-in-their-body/

Maybe, lol. :D Have to eat garlic and maybe vampires will not be interested either. ^_^

-Sai- said:
lonelyfairy said:

Yeah, most likely the state of depression, causing you to worry about everything, which is a tiresome thing to do. Have you tried meditation?

Yeah, I think so too... I have tried mediation, but only some years ago. :rolleyes: Definitely have to try it again, someday.

Blah blah blah. It's just repetition now. Not every little negative emotion you feel is an indicator that something is wrong. They're just emotions. You take the good with the bad and don't convince yourself there must be a problem within you. There isn't.

I dunno what the hell is going on in this film but it's cool!

Argh... I've watched too many good films in my life and now there's
nothing left on Netflix. Seen...seen...seen...seen. :(

Why don't I drink more water? This is better than soda.

And another thought, Firefox on the Mac is much different than the Windows version. Just installed it, and...woah. I managed to transfer everything over, but it looks so different!

It's raining like hell. fresia. I'll probably go to this course I do on saturdays anyway. What if like, no one shows up? That would suck.

Also, just caught up on the last few episodes of Breaking Bad. Woooahahahh! That's pretty much it. Also, I'm kinda sad it's about to be over, but it's probably my second favorite TV show. It's good.

Latest posts

Back