What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Locke said:
I just got a email from someone telling me they don't give a **** about me anymore, and they never want to see me again.

I'm thinking that getting in touch with people from my past was a bad idea.

Tough old world, good sir. Best to focus on meeting new people, perhaps? The last time I got in touch with someone from high school, it didn't go anywhere after the first time we hung out together. People change, & not always for the better.

Locke said:
I just got a email from someone telling me they don't give a **** about me anymore, and they never want to see me again.

Aww *hugs* that is really not nice. Once the sting has gone, maybe it is a good thing that you don't have someone that callous in your life.

ladyforsaken said:
I seriously detest liars.

EVERYONE is a liar...
Some lie to protect others, some to hurt others, some because they want to hide a truth, but thing is there is no one who NEVER lied..

Ledia said:
ladyforsaken said:
I seriously detest liars who do it deliberately to mess with people's heads.

EVERYONE is a liar...
Some lie to protect others, some to hurt others, some because they want to hide a truth, but thing is there is no one who NEVER lied..

Okay made it more specific.

Thanks MTrip and Grace. It's happened a couple of times, I really should focus on meeting new people. I'm in too much of a good mood now to let it bother me anyway.

First and foremost thought... How is that funny? Not even why... How is that mess funny? It's amusing to you that you're dirty? I find zero humor in that.

Second though... Finally... my nails have started growing again. Rather odd I left solid polish on them for two weeks and nothing. I should start eating better. Not just for my nails, but for everything.

probably that project about politics I had was pretty cool, but now I am too depressed to pursue it alone, I thought you were my friend for many years, instead probably for many years you thought that I was a pathetic loser, I wouldn't treat anybody (except maybe for some of my exes) like you treated me, so dismissive

Locke said:

nice people you were hanging out with... ;) actually something similar happened to me yesterday, sometimes it's better to leave people from the past in the past and keep some good memories of them

That my neighbour's cousin had better not ever speak to me again or come anywhere near me or dare go anywhere near my kids. Who the hell does he think he is!

Awww thanks Gman I am calming down now. I can't believe it though, you know why. He actually threatened me for crossing him by me not agreeing to go on a date with him. Pleased I don't feel so vulnerable though!

Some people,
shakehead.gif

Well I applaud you Gracie.
hand_applause_animated_avatar_98x98_19584.gif

where the hell do I go look for some new friends now? I am beginning to run out of places

GraceBlossom said:
Awww thanks Gman I am calming down now. I can't believe it though, you know why. He actually threatened me for crossing him by me not agreeing to go on a date with him. Pleased I don't feel so vulnerable though!

Girl, kick his ass.

Latest posts

Back