What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mountainvista said:
VanillaCreme said:
Forget what I was thinking... CTF cooking? I'm totally coming over too. I'll do the dishes! Just please... Everything looks so good.

xox

Dinner tonight is going to be Quiche Lorraine, carrot soup and a salad. :D

I have never had that, but have always wanted to try. Directions please. :D Ready when you are.

stock-photo-5557868-note-pad-amp-pen.jpg

Hopefully today I won't have any horrible stomach aches, been suffering from them so much lately.... =(

im thinking blood blood blood blood bloo............i may HAVE to buy goth clothes to get a donor, i dont like the stereotype of 'oh im a sanguinarian i now have to wear a corsett' but i dress so boringly i dont think potential donors are noticing me, you wouldnt know what i am ny looking at me and i spend ages in the pubs looking for donors when i dont even LOOK vaguely 'dark'....yes its a sad fact to get donors you have to enter the s+m or goth scene, theyre all there.

until you saw me trying to deal with a very sunny day or caught me coming out of the butchers with pints of cows blood every day you wouldnt know what i am appart from how pale i am but lots of people are pale

I am path of least resistance.

A bottle of wine and ten cigarettes doesn't stretch very far. Hmm plus it's a shame I never get to meet any of you, I'm really nothing like I post I'm quite tactile, you're most likely to get a hug and a drink at the bar. Be nice to meet some of you, you form little caricatures in my mind, based on what you write. I bet you're all lovely, even the miserable ones.., with skeletons for avatars.

glad the room was kind of dark, so no one at the party realized that I was 15 years older than anybody else. OK, compared to some maybe just 10.

I'm thinking I have one week to finish the drywall taping/mud job I'm working on upstairs in a new bathroom we're making from scratch before the plumber arrives. That I won't get it all done in time, and that I'd better just go make a dang peanut butter and jelly sandwich because for some random reason it sounds good right now :) I must be regressing in age or something.

How do I stop missing the past everyday and focus this thinking more on the future, and how great I can make it? Even greater than the past.

Didn't want to think something bad could happen today with the date and all but I did end up getting some pretty bad news lol

Latest posts

Back