What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeverMore said:
Dark you say, sell I just got done with the death of ivan ilyich, so I seem to be on a string of dark books?

I will read 1984 first then, even if it does look like it had been written by an insane man that will just add to the fun of it:p

Awesome :D

Knightsofwar210 said:
1984 is a horrible book, there's sex, violence galore, the whole point of the book is stupid, it looks like it's been written by an insane man.

What? He has implied sex once, and there's a vague torture scene. The whole point of the book (i.e. that communism will always be corrupted by man's love of power) is stupid how, exactly?

"It looks like it's been written by an insane man": and you could tell this from the cover, I suppose ...

We should all go back to horse and buggies, I could buy a whole stable of horses for what they want to fix my wife's freakin car!:(

$1100 dollars! :club:

That would fill my truck up with gas at least 2 1/2 times.:(

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
We should all go back to horse and buggies, I could buy a whole stable of horses for what they want to fix my wife's freakin car!:(

$1100 dollars! :club:

That would fill my truck up with gas at least 2 1/2 times.:(

That is an exaggeration and you know it ghost

You could totally fill up a full 3 times with that much:p

I'm thinking that I have been to that **** college book store 4 times today and I will not go back anymore, I will not waste anymore of my money there buying books I will just end up returning..

I think I found a place nearby where I can swim laps! :)

Hopefully they're not expensive.

NeverMore said:
I'm thinking that I need to find a good book to read.....Any suggestions?

I was thinking of reading one flew over the cuckoo's nest, 1984, or Flowers For Algernon was another option...

All of those are worth reading.

I'm thinking that
In all my short lived years and pointless ponderings I have found merely one speck of pure and unfaltering truth,
and that is this;
of all the laws, sayings, rules, lines, and ideologies there is always an exception and or loophole....

......................................except this one

.................................................................................**** it!

Latest posts

Back