What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Please solve captcha first:"

WHATEVER THE fresia I PUT IS WRONG!!!!!

Blood pressure don't like this, but at least coming stronger day by day. It will be delightful to be free someday.

I always surprise myself with just how much I forget about my life, then I read what I wrote years ago and the emotions I felt then come rushing back tenfold. I think about the people I knew, the things we said to each other, the quirks that made them dear to me, the flaws they wore like badges and I wonder if it all meant something.

I wonder if there is a word for feeling happy that something stressful isn't going to happen but also frustrated that its only been put back a week.

I'll just call it Procrasti-frustr-elation.

Solivagant said:
Movies with sad endings should come with a warning.

They do... when Meryl Streep's in it. (The Deer Hunter,Kramer vs. Kramer,Sophie's Choice)

Although sometimes its just pretty obvious! (think you'd have to call this one a weepy :) )

MV5BMTIwMTQ5NDc0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjE3MDEyMQ@@._V1._SX276_SY475_.jpg

Its annoying when you read the lyrics to a song and they're not quite as good as what you'd mistook them for.

Made the mistake again of thinking someone could make me happy... I need to stop trying to figure out ways to avoid my issues and start working on them again...

niave said:
Made the mistake again of thinking someone could make me happy... I need to stop trying to figure out ways to avoid my issues and start working on them again...

You must be your own source of happiness. Maybe that can come from being proud of your achievements, or something else. But other people are an unreliable source for happiness.

9006 said:
My cousin's such an idiot sometimes. Grow up.

Ex-lax in his food. That oughtta take the wind out of his sails. ;)

I can do a good Walter impression if I try...but that may not be something to be proud of!

Latest posts

Back