What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, someone probably accidentally wrote his/her email wrong and now I got verification message! Why people can't use their own emails, lazy eh? .___.

There isn't a darn thing to do with these guys putting in the water pipes upstairs and the mess is driving me crazy. I've been sitting here all day on the forum and waiting on them to get done...bored out of my mind :(

My teacher training course is very stressful! A million things to worry about... Will my new placement school like me? Do my course mates like me? Do my lecturers like me? Will I get a job at the end of it? Do I even want to be a teacher? If I fail the course then what will I do?

Shouldn't I be on a teacher forum?

I slept in today and now I'm suffering from headaches all day long. Ugh, I feel awful. Another thing I can't stop thinking about is how I saw my ex boyfriend's friends at Walmart. Ended up having a panic attack and start reading books in the book section so I could hide away from them. Anytime someone walked by I freaked out thinking it was them.....

This place is really nice, with kind people and all. And I´m just surfing it, thinking where and how can I interact a bit. But I can find no place to post, and mostly,cant think of nothing to post... The hell, I cant end up being just a silent observer..

I don't like this place anymore. I don't know if I like my life anymore. I don't know what to do. I don't know who to talk to. I feel lost.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I slept in today and now I'm suffering from headaches all day long. Ugh, I feel awful. Another thing I can't stop thinking about is how I saw my ex boyfriend's friends at Walmart. Ended up having a panic attack and start reading books in the book section so I could hide away from them. Anytime someone walked by I freaked out thinking it was them.....

That same thing happened to me a few days ago. I hid from my ex and her friend for an hour in the DVD section at Walmart. I'm sorry you went through it too. :(

Drama said:
I prolly shouldnt miss you, but i do =\

Nothing wrong with missing someone. I hope it gets easier for you.

Peaches said:
will I ever get to LIVE this life that I was given?

*Hug* I hope so.

Mr.YellowCat said:
This place is really nice, with kind people and all. And I´m just surfing it, thinking where and how can I interact a bit. But I can find no place to post, and mostly,cant think of nothing to post... The hell, I cant end up being just a silent observer..

Just post whatever is on your mind, don't be shy. Like you said, this forum has kind people.

argosgold said:
I don't like this place anymore. I don't know if I like my life anymore. I don't know what to do. I don't know who to talk to. I feel lost.

Sorry you're feeling so lost. If you ever want to talk, feel free to PM me.

I have to go meet someone soon, I'm nervous....

I'm thinking I really like commenting on people's thoughts..... I hope people here don't mind about it. :p

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I slept in today and now I'm suffering from headaches all day long. Ugh, I feel awful.

Feel better soon, WG *hugs*

nooneisperfect said:
My teacher training course is very stressful! A million things to worry about... Will my new placement school like me? Do my course mates like me? Do my lecturers like me? Will I get a job at the end of it? Do I even want to be a teacher? If I fail the course then what will I do?

Shouldn't I be on a teacher forum?

Being a teacher and doing anything related to is is always stressful. :p

And not necessarily that you have to be on a teacher forum. :)

Drama said:
I prolly shouldnt miss you, but i do =\

Aww.. *hugs*

Mr.YellowCat said:

No pressure, Mr. Post where you feel like posting, it's cool. :cool:

argosgold said:

:( hey, hope you will cheer up a bit *hugs*

Locke said:
I have to go meet someone soon, I'm nervous....

Hope it went well. :p

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
I don't know why I'm so exhausted all the time?

Could it be your diet?

Seriously? Do you really wanna know what's going through my brain?

Okay...

The only thing worse than being deprived of sex is being deprived & wanting to get it on, but not having it physically together enough to do a great job.

"The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak", & all that honeysuckle.

But the good news is I got my cane repaired before the trip, & can still do three pull-ups. Hurrah

^ Hugs to everyone who needs them *Hugs*.

Those clothes will not peg themselves out.....

and in other thoughts.....****, **** and Double ****, why could it not stay away until Tuesday grrrrrr.

Is it worth asking why when the question always goes unanswered?

Latest posts

Back