What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, it was nice while it lasted. | Wtf is going on in this film!?

Solivagant said:
Got an email from my math professor this morning, sent out to the whole class. Apparently all but three students (I being one of the three) got below 60% on their midterm, because they didn't bust their humps to complete the review like they were supposed to. So our prof decided that we need more work for the rest of the semester to get more practice.

It never fails. Why am I always punished for working hard? Why am I exhausting myself? Maybe I should just stop caring and be lazy like everyone else, and have an easier life.

That sucks! :( I'm sorry. Unfair that you're being punished for the laziness of others.

I want to do more, but I don't know if I can. I think I'll make pizza tonight, I should be able to do that at least.

Reading over someones shoulder on the bus about the typical 'Benefits Britain' scandal in the Sun newspaper about some couple with 9 kids who need a bigger council house. There's a nice family picture of them all on the sofa with the family pet Python. I wonder..

Why even let the journalists into your home, you know they're going to case study you as their view of scum of the earth.
Poor kids, they're all going to be targeted at school, why do we need to see their faces.. If they were celebrities kids they'd probably be hidden. Yet here they are for the whole Sun readership to question their right to existence.

I hate the British Press.

I should really clean my room before my niece gets here. If I don't it's only going to get messier D: why must I feel so lazy right now :/ wish I was cuddling in bed with my nonexistent boyfriend xD

Latest posts

Back