What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My cat would be more effective with that. He`s an expert on piles of paperwork and books. And a magician who makes them vanish in a blink. Oh, he could serve also instead of a paper shredder.
84.gif

A man who reads and follows my blog offered to buy me an expensive item from my Amazon wishlist, like over £120, doesn't want anything in return. What do I do? What would you do?
I want this item and at the same time I wouldn't feel right accepting expensive gifts from strangers in return for nothing.

Broken_Doll said:
A man who reads and follows my blog offered to buy me an expensive item from my Amazon wishlist, like over £120, doesn't want anything in return. What do I do? What would you do?
I want this item and at the same time I wouldn't feel right accepting expensive gifts from strangers in return for nothing.

If you're not forcing him, then there's nothing wrong with accepting it.

I got free stuff from a company that liked my blog, so dooooooooo it :D

@ Punisher: He insisted and bought me 3 items lol. One of those items is a "Monster High" doll which I am especially happy about lol. :D

I can't decide if I should go to bed or watch another episode of "Game of Thrones".
I think maybe I'll get out my colouring book instead, I don't know.
I like it when random men buy me things haha. :p
I should give up smoking for good.
Can't decide if I'm hungry or not.
I really want this cold to go away. :(

Pieces of the pheasant other than the breast really are not worth eating in my honest opinion, like what the fresia is up with the legs having that many bones??? o_O *Eye roll*

I'm looking forward to receiving my 3 gifts from that man. :)

I shouldn't take so long responding to people. Oops...

I need to go to bed. Hahahaha as if!

much housework to do, ugh no *grumble*.

I hate Christmas shopping.

It's Winter, bye world I'm turning into a proper recluse and going into hibernation now, oh yeah and I'm only wearing onesie pyjamas from now on unless I find something warm and sexy to wear. :p I'm hungry, ill and sleepy so screw this Winter stuff! :(

I wish I had Jack Sparrow's compass. It would point me to the thing I want most in this world :)

Yesterday I was sitting at work barely containing the tears, today I'm dancing through my apartment. Getting kinda scared of myself :D

I made someone cry today when they were only trying to help. See, apparantly my goal is to alienate and drive away every single person who shows any interest in my well being. That way I'll be completely alone again and I can just give up on everything.

I'm a jerk. I break everything I touch. I really hate myself sometimes.

Locke said:
I made someone cry today when they were only trying to help. See, apparantly my goal is to alienate and drive away every single person who shows any interest in my well being. That way I'll be completely alone again and I can just give up on everything.

I'm a jerk. I break everything I touch. I really hate myself sometimes.

I don't think you're a jerk. If you're a jerk, then there's no words for what I am.

My OCD is leading to me obsessively cleaning my laptop screen. I know it's sparkly clean, but I have to give it another polish. I have polished it about 3 times just today with a microfiber cloth.

What is wrong with me? Why can't I get over this? For the longest time, it was my hands...now it's having my PC's clean.

This isn't a joke. I'm seriously worried about my mental health here.

Latest posts

Back