What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Locke said:
"Be happy!"

Oh, okay!:

I have bills I can't afford to pay, I'm very lonely to the point where I feel like I'm losing my mind, lately I have daily panic attacks that are scarier than death, my family hates me and I have no friends (besides a few people online), I'm sick, tired, wary of sleeping because of nightmares, and I'm hungry.

Yay! My life sucks!

You actually need something to be happy about in order to be happy. It's not a choice. I'm not choosing to be miserable. I am miserable because my life sucks, and I don't have much to be happy about. The people who keep telling me this happy stuff actually have it pretty **** good, so I guess it's a waste of time for me to try and explain how crappy life can get. Not like I have anything else to do right now though.

That's what I'm thinking......

^ +1 Because we're thinking the same thing.

I'm thinking I wish people could feel better around here. I feel kinda selfish.. feeling happy when there are so many others who aren't. :\

Mr.YellowCat said:
Hmmm...
Should I make myself that little picture everyone has next to the name?
And some signature?
And those little things all around in here?
Hmmm...

You could if you want to. Go for it. :)

Solivagant said:
I'm so done with this.

Solivagant, are you okay? *hugs*

constant stranger said:
Haven't visited ALL for a week or so and it's nice to be back. I'm doing OK.

Welcome back, constant stranger. Glad you're doing okay. :)

I'm having stomach problems today. I wonder if this constant stress is just going to tear my body apart. Hopefully it'll be over soon - just let this day be over!

Solivagant said:
ladyforsaken said:
I feel kinda selfish.. feeling happy when there are so many others who aren't. :\
It's not selfish to be happy, Lady. Enjoy it.

What is happiness?
39.gif

Solivagant said:
ladyforsaken said:
I feel kinda selfish.. feeling happy when there are so many others who aren't. :\

It's not selfish to be happy, Lady. Enjoy it.

Yes, enjoy it! You deserve it. I'm a little happier knowing that you're so happy, Lady :)

zero said:
What is happiness?
39.gif

What you define it to be. Also it is not when you're feeling negative/sad/depressed, I don't think.

Locke said:
Yes, enjoy it! You deserve it. I'm a little happier knowing that you're so happy, Lady :)

Aww thanks Locke. :)
I really hope you will feel better.

So the other girl is shaking as much as I am. That makes me feel a little better. Or does it? No, not really. I still want to puke all over myself. I hate doing presentations! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

daughter of the moon said:
So the other girl is shaking as much as I am. That makes me feel a little better. Or does it? No, not really. I still want to puke all over myself. I hate doing presentations! Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

You`ll do just fine. Fingers crossed. Toi toi toi!

whatever happens is not serious once you look at it from space (someone told me once, showing a picture of Earth seen from space)
You will do great

I have to make one tomorrow and I am not prepared, feeling what you feel.

Good luck!!

There should be an option not to show the shoutbox on the main Window.

Latest posts

Back