What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the queen of falling in love with men I can't have. Over and over again. A bloody idiot.

daughter of the moon said:
I'm the queen of falling in love with men I can't have. Over and over again. A bloody idiot.

No. You are awesome. They are mere peasants.

How dare they do this to you. Outrageous!!

Lets meet up tonight. You bring a list of names and addresses. We'll egg their houses. Then we will make voodoo dolls and stick pins in them.

Soon.. very soon the daughter of the moon will rise and will rule over everything that the eye can see and then they will pay..oh yes... when they are in your dungeons chained to the wall with their lives in your hands... only then will they realise their mistake... MUAHHAH HAHAHH...

Er got carried away....

This is how i deal. :)

Crazycatlady said:

Lets meet up tonight. You bring a list of names and addresses. We'll egg their houses. Then we will make voodoo dolls and stick pins in them.

Soon.. very soon the daughter of the moon will rise and will rule over everything that the eye can see and then they will pay..oh yes... when they are in your dungeons chained to the wall with their lives in your hands... only then will they realise their mistake... MUAHHAH HAHAHH...

Er got carried away....

This, ummm..... was entertaining, yet decidedly unhelpful. Thanks for the effort though. lol

Crazycatlady said:

Er got carried away....

This, ummm..... was entertaining, yet decidedly unhelpful. Thanks for the effort though. lol

My point being distraction. If that doesn't work attempt to create or associate negative feelings towards or with the other person. I dont mean psychotic murderous rage, but if all that warm and fluffy feeling is not going anywhere and actually having a negative effect on you then this is a way of controlling that. The ultimate goal being feeling at least neutral.

Try imaging the person smiling at you will hair in their teeth... pubic hair...

...Oh God i think im going to be sick....

Just a coping strategy using imagery and distraction to get through some stuff.

Im very sensitive and something like what it sounds like you are going through completely throws me off my fine balance of stability which will affect my mood and have detrimental effects on work and home life.

Ok i didn't mean to write an essay. Going to bed. Been at work all night.

Crazycatlady said:
Crazycatlady said:

Er got carried away....

Im very sensitive and something like what it sounds like you are going through completely throws me off my fine balance of stability which will affect my mood and have detrimental effects on work and home life.

sounds like a good strategy… when I think of someone who I don't want to think about, I imagine a high speed train running them over, a bomb blowing them to bits, a huge building collapsing over them, after a while the thought doesn't even occur anymore, hi hi

I'm glad that's done for a few weeks.

Why the fresia do you leave it so late then?? And why can't you get fuel yourself!? Words cannot describe the uselessness.

Peaches said:
Crazycatlady said:
Crazycatlady said:

Er got carried away....

sounds like a good strategy… when I think of someone who I don't want to think about, I imagine a high speed train running them over, a bomb blowing them to bits, a huge building collapsing over them, after a while the thought doesn't even occur anymore, hi hi

*sigh*

But that's not even so much the point. The problem is me. I always hurt myself :(

Peaches said:
Peaches said:
Crazycatlady said:
*sigh*

But that's not even so much the point. The problem is me. I always hurt myself :(

you can always make a commitment to stop and to protect yourself :) I know it's easier said than done, but in the end you are the only one who can do that

Oh I'm stopping right here, believe me. That was the last emotional attachment I ever got into. I'll be happy to spend the rest of my life by and with myself.

Solivagant said:
Peaches said:
oh my god, how are you now?

Not sure. Slowly recovering, I guess. I'll be alright, thank you. Just makes me wonder if I will die young.

*hugs* glad you're recovering at least - I wish for a speedy recovery for you. I hope you'll be okay. :/

Latest posts

Back