What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GodsWitch said:
I am wondering how many (if any) of you have ever laid down and imagined what it would be like to walk around in your house if the ceiling were the floor (lights would be coming out of the floor, etc)....I often did this when I was a child, and I still think it's cool.

hahaha. me too. but my imaginations as a child were more wild. I used to thnk if fan was on floor then how careful we wud hav to be while walking.

everyone at one point or other in their life feel let down by their family, friends n evn themselves.

we feel lost, as if we have failed n most of all lonely. but when we all lonely souls cme together I believ v can help each othr out by sharing our burdens of heart n knw dat mayb our trouble is not dat big aftr al.

sherin said:
GodsWitch said:
I am wondering how many (if any) of you have ever laid down and imagined what it would be like to walk around in your house if the ceiling were the floor (lights would be coming out of the floor, etc)....I often did this when I was a child, and I still think it's cool.

hahaha. me too. but my imaginations as a child were more wild. I used to thnk if fan was on floor then how careful we wud hav to be while walking.

I still do that, and I'm.... old :p

daughter of the moon said:
sherin said:
GodsWitch said:

I still do that, and I'm.... old :p

:D
how old r u 80? :D
if u thnk lyk dat dn u r certainly v young at heart.

Sometimes I love music with a passion like I could never love anything else in my life

Who agrees?

daughter of the moon said:
Sometimes I love music with a passion like I could never love anything else in my life

Who agrees?

Music can very easily affect your mood, I generally play quite upbeat stuff that motivates me and keeps me energised as well as raising my spirits. :)

Latest posts

Back