What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WallflowerGirl83 said:
I have gallstones right now... and it's taking so long for this surgery to be taken place.... this surgery needs to happen soon! >:|

Oh no, I hope you feel better soon Wallflowergirl!!

Cyber_hug.gif

I wish this situation right now where I am back here, is a dream.

Okiedokes said:
Winter is so pretty. I'm looking out the window here and love how the snow is lightly falling from the sky and the pretty pine with a little snow cover on it.

That's beautiful. I wish I could really see snow. :\

edgecrusher said:
Here I am again. Still lost, and feeling lonely once again. Great way to feel on my birthday.

Happy belated birthday, edgecrusher!

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I have gallstones right now... and it's taking so long for this surgery to be taken place.... this surgery needs to happen soon! >:|

Aww :( I hope you're okay and good luck with the surgery. My mother went through the same thing too. Hope it goes as smoothly for you as it did for my mother.

EveWasFramed said:

Eve *hugs*

zero said:
WishingWell said:
I'm spending Christmas Eve alone. I am tired of you disrespecting me and I'm tired of crying.

Big hug, WishingWell
virtual%2520hug.jpg

Thank you zero. It turned out it was Christmas Day I spent alone. It was pretty nice too, Christmas Eve was o.k., but nothing to brag about!

WishingWell said:
zero said:
WishingWell said:
I'm spending Christmas Eve alone. I am tired of you disrespecting me and I'm tired of crying.

Big hug, WishingWell
virtual%2520hug.jpg

Thank you zero. It turned out it was Christmas Day I spent alone. It was pretty nice too, Christmas Eve was o.k., but nothing to brag about!

Now, I'm thinking I am not going to let things get to me like that again!

at least she told me why she interrupts me all the time and doesn't let me finish a sentence, apparently I only talk to complain about my health, I didn't notice, is that possible that I don't talk about anything else?

I'm thinking that ... even though each of us have to work a full weekend (Saturday and Sunday) every sixth weekend, which is not bad, it sure does suck when it's YOUR turn. Because I have to be there at 7:00am, which means I have to be up by at least 5:30am, which also means I can't stay up late on Friday or Saturday night. Damnit.

Latest posts

Back