What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in the end no one cares if you live or die, you have to fend off for yourself or nobody else will

ladyforsaken said:
Lol not your garden! But it's still pretty.. aww, thanks for the picture. I wanna meet snow!

I do love snow, it always makes everything look so beautiful. We had a lot last year...

2mi441e.jpg

(He he that's not our garden either!)

I remember my boyfriend and I and the boys all ended up having a big snowball fight! I got ganged up on a bit!

I want f*ing Ripley to take care of me! With her you know she's always going to fight with all she has :p

Jimmy Carr's laugh cannot be serious, can somebody laugh like that??

My cat fricken tried to chew my Macbook cord, and then scratched the hell out of my hand when I stopped her. She's only a kitten, but I was trying to protect her. Electricity is not good for cats.

I think that I wish I could go to sleep and never wake up... Or if it just would be possible to get rid of this need to love and be loved and go on with living having inner peace.

annik said:
ladyforsaken said:
Lol not your garden! But it's still pretty.. aww, thanks for the picture. I wanna meet snow!

I do love snow, it always makes everything look so beautiful. We had a lot last year...

2mi441e.jpg

(He he that's not our garden either!)

I remember my boyfriend and I and the boys all ended up having a big snowball fight! I got ganged up on a bit!

Aww that's pretty. It looks like a postcard image!
And who are you kidding... boys will always be boys... when it comes to a snowball fight.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
My cat fricken tried to chew my Macbook cord, and then scratched the hell out of my hand when I stopped her. She's only a kitten, but I was trying to protect her. Electricity is not good for cats.

My rabbit does the same with my wires... he chewed my phone charger wire once and I had to get it replaced. But he always does it so sneakily that I never catch him doing it. Pfft. Cheeky little dude.

annik said:
Cavey said:
9006 said:
Jimmy Carr's laugh cannot be serious, can somebody laugh like that??

I'm pleased I'm not the only one that finds his laugh to be completely over the top.

No I agree too

It's like a robotic laugh and identical each time he does it. It's really strange.

I hate Skype so much, I so wish another company would step in and make a nice chat app instead. You know the software has serious issues when they recommend you DOWNGRADE and turn off updates.

Also if you have Google Chrome set and your default browser, Skype recommend you set another browser as the default; so what, now we have to customize OUR computers to accompany your useless software?

9006 said:
I hate Skype so much, I so wish another company would step in and make a nice chat app instead. You know the software has serious issues when they recommend you DOWNGRADE and turn off updates.

Also if you have Google Chrome set and your default browser, Skype recommend you set another browser as the default; so what, now we have to customize OUR computers to accompany your useless software?

THIS. I hate Skype with all of my being. I have nothing but problems with it. Ugh.

Latest posts

Back