What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously fed up with watching certain someones (sort of) in my life go to someone else. But if I get angry at them, it only pushes them further away. And if I do nothing, the frustration and the dull pain just continues. Just for once in my life I'd love to meet someone I actually like, have them like me too, and have other guys try only for THEM to have no chance. Just for once I'd like for it to turn out that I'm awesome and they've got nothing. I'd love to see it go that way, for a freakin' change.

:club:

Peaches said:
if I cook algae in the oven at this time of the night, the neighbor will kill me, because of the smell

Did I read this right....cook algae? I think I need to know more now!

And to hell with the neighbor :D

Just give up the blanket and stop sighing. It doesn't become you.
There now...just place right over my legs....

*sputter/choke/gasp*. I said my legs, not my face!!! Are you trying to smother me?!

EveWasFramed said:
Just give up the blanket and stop sighing. It doesn't become you.
There now...just place right over my legs....

*sputter/choke/gasp*. I said my legs, not my face!!! Are you trying to smother me?!

Pillow....blanket....it's all the same. Shush now....

Say what? I was tucking a pillow behind your head and encouraging you to rest because you're tired- what were you thinking?

On a side note, I just heard one of the big icicles outside snap off and fall....it's kind of musical for a moment when it breaks and shatters...

Also on a side note, an icicle is the best murder weapon in the world. Once stabbed into a warm human heart, it quickly melts. No murder weapon...kinda hard to get a conviction without one. Just sayin....lol :)

That's what I get for being spontaneous. Sometimes people actually say yes when I ask them :D

Latest posts

Back