What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should really think about going to the store before I run out of groceries and have to go when EVERYONE is going to the store because...OMG, ANOTHER SNOW STORM IS GOING TO HIT, GOTTA GET BREAD AND EGGS AND MILK. Apparently, one must have the ingredients to make french toast when it snows.

TheRealCallie said:
I should really think about going to the store before I run out of groceries and have to go when EVERYONE is going to the store because...OMG, ANOTHER SNOW STORM IS GOING TO HIT, GOTTA GET BREAD AND EGGS AND MILK. Apparently, one must have the ingredients to make french toast when it snows.

LOL!!! The bread I get and maybe milk if you have babies, but eggs?
WTF are you going to cook them with when the power goes out??
Assuming you don't have your trusty Coleman stove handy, that is. :D

EveWasFramed said:
TheRealCallie said:

LOL!!! The bread I get and maybe milk if you have babies, but eggs?
WTF are you going to cook them with when the power goes out??
Assuming you don't have your trusty Coleman stove handy, that is. :D

Maybe they have a gas stove :p
I don't know. I never understood it myself. I guess the last time a snow storm hit, Walmart sold out of eggs, milk and bread in like 10 minutes. They would restock and it would be gone in another 10 minutes.

why is it not possible to ask people where you went wrong? Is an online questionnaire too crazy an idea?

Great news about my hours !
I have swapped my Tuesday 3 to 7 with a Friday 11 to 3.
That means 3 days off. My working week will start Wed 8am and finish Saturday noon.
An extra day off to either play golf or go somewhere to take some photo's !

I think I'll just drop it. Sometimes things don't get answered for a reason.
(no, this is not in any way related to my earlier post. lol)

I've got a month to get a job before things get uglier around here. But I have my bachelor's and frankly don't ever want to work some minimum wage job again. I did not struggle and suffer through all of the stress of college (projects, papers, finals, etc) nor did I spend all those years in school, had most of my childhood STOLEN from me spending all those days sitting in rooms doing things I wasn't interested in, just to work at ******* UPS or some other slave bullshit. No way.

Obviously, the thought of working for minimum wage again pisses me off. I don't even HAVE a job like that, but just thinking about it makes me want to punch holes in the wall. But I can't think clearly when I'm pissed off. And thinking clearly is exactly what I need to do to avoid that fate. Idk. It's really crucial that I get a job that pays well, not just for my wallet but for my mental health. I'm trying to be a more positive person, trying to tell myself that I'm not a victim, a loser, that my existence won't just be me getting kicked around by life and never getting to be someone that I actually like. But working at a low wage job will just undo all of the progress I've made over the past few years towards being a happy person.

Microsoft, I swear if you are forcing more trash down my throat via Skype I'll be replacing it shortly and deal with not being able to talk to people without alternatives.

Latest posts

Back