What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike510 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Mike510 said:
Lifes ruined why do I even continue on

You may feel like life is ruined, but you can always change that. Keep trying and it will get better.

Been trying since May 13th of last year, everything I do doesn't change a single thing. What's the point of life anymore?

The point of life is - that it is life. We get to live it, the good and the bad, the touching and the indifferent. There is no other point to it than that. And that is, in itself, huge...

jaguarundi said:
Mike510 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Mike510 said:

You may feel like life is ruined, but you can always change that. Keep trying and it will get better.

Been trying since May 13th of last year, everything I do doesn't change a single thing. What's the point of life anymore?

The point of life is - that it is life. We get to live it, the good and the bad, the touching and the indifferent. There is no other point to it than that. And that is, in itself, huge...

I am going out for a drive, I feel like just driving off a bridge. They say when life gets you down you get back up, I have gotten up and time and time again I get knocked back down. I just don't want to keep going through time and time again. I want to put an end to it.

Mike510 said:
jaguarundi said:
Mike510 said:
TheRealCallie said:
Mike510 said:

I am going out for a drive, I feel like just driving off a bridge. They say when life gets you down you get back up, I have gotten up and time and time again I get knocked back down. I just don't want to keep going through time and time again. I want to put an end to it.

Believe me, I know all about getting knocked down a million times. If what you've tried hasn't worked, try something else. Keep trying until you do find something that works.
Life isn't about succeeding in everything you do, it's about simply living. Doing what needs to be done, finding something you enjoy. There's something out there for you. You just have to keep looking.

You have the right to take your life, if you choose. But why let your former fiancée dictate the whole future course of your life, or death? Life itself is never ruined, only if you refuse to live it.

Jags and Callie are right.Life is a roller coaster with many ups and downs.You have to keep fighting.Do not let this one girl destroy your life.

Channeled the rage that I felt earlier today from this thread into a successful workout session. My running endurance and strength, while far from remarkable, are definitely improving. So I guess that's a plus.

TheSkaFish said:
Goblin said:
Hot sauce... hot sauce... what can I put this hot sauce on?

What kind? If there is one thing I do know, it's good sauce and food combinations.

cmb8.jpg

Goblin, are you a pizza person? That looks like it would go very nicely with pizzas. Or Mexican, of course. Also I could see it going well with pastas or sprinkled into a soup or stew.

Could also add a little kick to a breakfast omelet (not sure what time it is by you).

Why does it seem I get dry skin when I grow stubble!? Looks dirty :(

Latest posts

Back