What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
I just love waking up with the sense of impending doom...

jaguarundi said:
Why is it that stubble can look kind of sexy? (on a bloke!)

So you're saying stubble is NOT sexy on a woman?

Looking at my pasty legs, which have been trousered during the winter, I would have to say, on balance, no! However if I found a guy who liked them like that I might consider leaving them that way....:D

WallflowerGirl83 said:
It's been kind of bumming me out lately but not many people wished me a Happy Birthday; not even some of my close friends.... =( It's starting to make me wonder if they're honestly my true friend or not.

Aww, I didn't know it was your birthday. Happy belated birthday, WFG. Best wishes to you. :)

Mike510 said:
No matter what I do who I meet, life finds a way to always put me in my place.

What Callie, jag and Tulip said - I agree. And it's what I've been saying to you as well. Things get rough, and sometimes, they continue to be rough for a really long time. But you're not supposed to give up. You keep trying, keep going. You don't know what's in store for you in the future, so go find out and explore? Try not to expect much for now. Let yourself heal, so in the meantime, only expect to just live and appreciate the good, no matter how small there is, in your life. Just for now, until you get better.

Because if you continue to expect your life to always be the way you want it to, you're going to set yourself for a huge disappointment.

TheRealCallie said:
jaguarundi said:
Why is it that stubble can look kind of sexy? (on a bloke!)

So you're saying stubble is NOT sexy on a woman?

Lol Callie.. sometimes your posts make me laugh.

TheRealCallie said:
It usually REALLY annoys me when I have to substitute because I ran out of something, but holy fresia, these pancakes are even better.

Ooh, what did you have to substitute and what did you substitute it with? I could learn something from you here.

Tulip23 said:
Triple Bogey said:
Tulip23 said:
I wish I could run away and not come back :(

what's the matter ?

Sometimes my loneliness hits me like tsunami wave.It passes.I have to remember there are people far worse off than me.

that's a good thing to do.
Sometimes I just count my blessings. I have a job, money, my health, a home etc.

ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:
It usually REALLY annoys me when I have to substitute because I ran out of something, but holy fresia, these pancakes are even better.

Ooh, what did you have to substitute and what did you substitute it with? I could learn something from you here.

LOL, it was nothing major. I realized I was out of baking powder this morning when I went to make the pancakes.
I used some baking soda and honey vanilla greek yogurt in place of the powder.

TheRealCallie said:
ladyforsaken said:
TheRealCallie said:

LOL, it was nothing major. I realized I was out of baking powder this morning when I went to make the pancakes.
I used some baking soda and honey vanilla greek yogurt in place of the powder.

Ooh I see. Wow that does make it sound kinda yummy.

I don't get why people add me on Facebook or Skype and they never ever talk to me.

What's the point exactly?

Latest posts

Back