What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some people just make it too darn tempting to shove their own bullcrap back down their throats. *must resist*

Siertes said:
Everything feels like a hassle I don't want to deal with.

Ha, do I ever know the feeling.... :p

Ugh, why you gotta go and change honeysuckle? It was going well and I had a routine and now it's not possible to have the same routine. Yes, there are similar options, but they aren't as good. Not happy. :club:

On a side note, my youngest kid just asked me if he could fold the clothes. LOL, Like I'm going to say no? I'll have to refold it all, but he's getting a lot better.

WallflowerGirl83 said:
I don't get why people add me on Facebook or Skype and they never ever talk to me.

What's the point exactly?

Try sending a message or liking one of their posts and see what happens

internet is the greatest invention of all times

also, Christian Bale is a great, undervalued actor

EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:
EveWasFramed said:
Hurry the fresia up. I'm not going to wait forever.

Date with Wake guy?

Omg no, you COMPLETE ass.

I'm not talking to him. :club:

"...COMPLETE ass."- is that better or worse than JACKass?

I had so much hope for you and Wake guy Eve, his originality was kind of inspiring and it was interesting how he'd found an interesting way to get you in your little black dress....not many would be creative enough to meet you then rush you off to a wake to meet the family ;)

I didn't meet ANYONE. (D) Nor am I interested in the Wake dude.

However, one more asinine comment for you and I will be meeting YOU with this....

:club:

Ps. I don't own a "little black dress" but I do own a decent pair of hiking boots that I would happily place up your ASS at the moment :)

EveWasFramed said:
Ps. I don't own a "little black dress" but I do own a decent pair of hiking boots that I would happily place up your ASS at the moment :)

That would hurt.

So much rage btw.....

Our Eve wrote
Ps. I don't own a "little black dress" but I do own a decent pair of hiking boots that I would happily place up your ASS at the moment

So far up that he could tie the laces with his tongue, perhaps? :D

Latest posts

Back