What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jaguarundi said:
But physical violence is so much more satisfying on the whole...

Unfortunately there's too much carnage when I go that route....I'm supposedly more mature now.

EveWasFramed said:
WildernessWildChild said:
^Theres medication that could help you control those moments of rage....

But...why would I medicate myself when kicking your hulking ass would do very nicely?

Love how you fuel the fantasy- I know seventeen new knots that could come in handy as well....let's make that eighteen, I just taught myself the 'handcuff' knot. It's supposedly for attaching to wrists for rescue but I could think of other uses. Let's see, that and a timber hitch on each leg could make for some very interesting......

Ummm, oops, forgot about forum etiquette.....

(psssst- my ass isn't hulking but it is nicely firm to the touch ;))

EveWasFramed said:
So...your ass is nicely firm to the touch of my boots. Good to know. :)

You had to know this was coming....
kuxr.gif

∆Naw, not nightmares.. I just dream I see a large sizzling brand appear saying USDA Approved .. Prime Beef:p

jaguarundi said:
∆Naw, not nightmares.. I just dream I see a large sizzling brand appear saying USDA Approved .. Prime Beef:p

That's CFIA approved here darlin' :D

It has stopped raining - for now. I ought to get my shoes and coat on and take m'dog for a walk before it starts again.

Back comes the difficult colleague. It was such peace and serenity while she wasn't around. **** it.

I've had my share of people who don't like me. But their insults don't hurt me because when someone makes it clear that they just don't like you, they've made it clear that their opinion isn't worth anything. "Haters gonna hate", as they say.

No, far worse is when someone tells you all kinds of sweet things and acts like they want you around all the time, just to discard you without so much as a thought. When you thought you mattered to someone because, well, they always told you you did. They always told you they cared. But their actions show that you don't and maybe never did matter in the first place. Or that all it takes is for someone new to come along and just erase everything that happened just like that. That's what really hurts.

Latest posts

Back