What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MTrip said:
You never know, Eve. The other guy might be a pretty tough customer himself. Or he might have a few friends willing to help out. That's what makes the game interesting.

LOL...perhaps, but even then...I think he'd be able to hold his own. :p

Looking forward to getting back to the RV, I've been here too long and not liking what it does to me.

Weeping creeping Jesus, when will this ******* vertigo stop? There's nothing I can take to reduce the symptom, & since it's allergy- & sinus-related, it may well be permanent at this point.

Add in the lack of a circadian rhythm & I end up wanting to sleep all the time.

A friend of mine is worse off, though. Two days ago he had his third seizure in two years. He doesn't remember much but he came out of it on the floor, vomit everywhere, with stuff broken all over the room. He did it but he does not recall doing it.

You people in good health have no idea how lucky you are.

Thinking if I should start to downloading some of these podcasts that I've missed the past week.

I feel so horrible. I always had a bad feeling that it could happen someday. I don't want it to go like this. I know that it could have been much more better. I want you to be happy too and achieve your dreams but I may not be part of your dreams. I don't know where this goes.. Hopefully everything will be better, someday.

im better off alone. that's the way it's always been, and that's the way it will continue......

Had a very nice shopping trip to Cognac, the weather was lovely - managed to have lunch outside the brasserie! Good lunch too, excellent in fact. Got a decent pair of jeans at the shop I like and they even had 5euros off the price! My friend K was also in a good mood, she found a great t-shirt. . .Tired now, but just what I needed! Why can't every day be like this?

TheSkaFish said:
jaguarundi said:
Had a very nice shopping trip to Cognac

Cognac is a place? Thought it was a drink, and a pretty delicious one at that.

Glad you had a fun time. Is it warm in your part of France already?

Thanks fishydishy!

The drink is named after the place. The Charente has a lot of vineyards, but the local wine is only quaffable, not outstanding like that from the Medoc, St Emilion and so on. So a lot of the local wine is distilled to make - cognac. All the great cognac houses, Martell, Henessy etc have their HQ's in Cognac. Funnily enough a chap called Hennesy pretty much started it all off as a business, and he was Irish!!

20C today - about 70F I think? The sun is only just coming to us but is so, so welcome.

Latest posts

Back