What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
712946.jpg

kamya said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Sideways on the ice in a truck tipping the scales at 40 tons loaded is a rush :D

You trying to die man?

That should've read 400 tons, my bad. Spinning donuts when they're empty (about half the weight) is a blast too.

No death wish here my friend, I just try to maximize the fun factor in any given situation....

I'm just reminded of how much I actually loathed my brother. What an ungrateful, selfish and rude person he can be. I guess I've always just learned to tune him out and ignore him.. but I dunno, today just hasn't been great and he just had to top it all off.

Just need to keep reminding myself to stop having considerations for people who don't really give a honeysuckle about me. Gotta keep that in mind when I make my future plans soon.

I'm thinking that I'm stronger than this and if my friends don't want me in their lives anymore and ignore me I don't need them in my life.

MTrip said:
jaguarundi said:
That the dog has scarfed down the cats food when I wasn't looking. I know this because it makes him fart. And that wasn't me letting rip just then....

*lol* Thanks, spotted cat lady. Ya made me laugh. I need that tonight. Good job, I appreciate it. What breed of dog is he? I can just picture it. :D

The jaguarundi has no spots!!! We are plain coated cats, related to cougars. Spots, indeed!😾

My dog is 'sans race' as they say here, meaning a mongrel. He is likely a mash-up of a French hunting dog called a griffon, something like a black cocker spaniel and maybe a bit of whippet. At 10 kilos, he looks like a lurcher who has shrunk badly in the wash. There is a pic of him on the lol dogs thread, drinking out of a puddle. Also posted him on the 'let's see the pet faces' thread😸

He also continued to fart in the night. He sleeps on my bed, I might add......

TheRealCallie said:
4 minutes in and I already want to stop. I still need 5 hours. I don't think this week is ever going to end.

I'd give you a hug but it might stop you getting on with it....

TheRealCallie said:
jaguarundi said:
TheRealCallie said:
4 minutes in and I already want to stop. I still need 5 hours. I don't think this week is ever going to end.

I'd give you a hug but it might stop you getting on with it....

LOL, yet oddly enough, I'm still here and not where I'm supposed to be. :p

If you like displacement activities, this place is a REALLY good one ! lol
and even better, I can pass it off to myself as averting my horrible loneliness - it's win/win (apart from the fact that the kitchen floor remains unmopped, the hedge untrimmed and my bedroom surfaces resemble a scientific experiment about how thick dust can get before being deep enough to grow veggies!!)...

I have stuff to do that needs doing. I better do the doing of the stuff because the stuff that needs doing won't do the doing by itself.

Breakfast in bed would be nice....

....still waiting....

....sigh, maybe I'll head to the cafe I like....

Breakfast in bed would be nice....

....still waiting....

....sigh, maybe I'll head to the cafe I like....

Well if you go in your RV you could technically still have it in your bed, couldn't you? Personally I am not in favour of food in bed. Crumbs, you know..:)

^The kitchen in the RV is about six feet away from the bed, getting up to cook ruins the initial desired effect.

Didn't realize you were a messy eater. There's bibs with troughs on them:D

^The kitchen in the RV is about six feet away from the bed, getting up to cook ruins the initial desired effect.

Didn't realize you were a messy eater. There's bibs with troughs on them:D

Nah, just eat nekkid then go an' have a shower...

Latest posts

Back