What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To anyone who might wonder this.. if I seem like I don't care or I've become distant, anti-social or unappreciative of things, it's not like that. I'm sorry. I've just had so much on my plate, and trying to keep myself sane and clear, getting through the almost-daily anxiety I face is so consuming and exhausting.

I feel somewhat selfish and feel bad for not being there as much as I used to. I need to clear my honeysuckle and take care of myself, before I can do the same for anyone else.. I hope you guys can understand this.

How I wish time will fly quick. I can't wait to quit my job. :(

I've had a weekend of no work and no kids. It's been so ******* long since that last happened and it will probably be a long time until it happens again. Although, I'm a little confused about what to do when I have no responsibilities :club:

ladyforsaken said:
To anyone who might wonder this.. if I seem like I don't care or I've become distant, anti-social or unappreciative of things, it's not like that. I'm sorry. I've just had so much on my plate, and trying to keep myself sane and clear, getting through the almost-daily anxiety I face is so consuming and exhausting.

I feel somewhat selfish and feel bad for not being there as much as I used to. I need to clear my honeysuckle and take care of myself, before I can do the same for anyone else.. I hope you guys can understand this.

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that you feel anxious everyday with the exhaustion and everything. :/ *hugs* You're not selfish, sometimes it's good to listen just yourself and take care of yourself, nothing bad with that. :) I do understand. I hope you feel better soon!

Sunday and should be sunny, will take in a few Open House, gonna be a lookie loo and marvel at the brand new appliances and cabinets.

ladyforsaken said:

Do not feel bad. You're not selfish at all , you're a kind compassionate person and always think of others.
Now it's time to concentrate on yourself for a while.
Big *hugs*

9006 said:
The Truman show, was a funny film.

Watched it too, I always forget how much I enjoy it.

In other thoughts why did I leave so little time to get to that appointment tomorrow...

I have changed myself so much, to be someone who is appealing. But I can't find the love I want to feel. I can't get over what has happened when every day there is a new reminder of how things aren't different. I don't have a lifetime to give away to this.

Latest posts

Back