What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Music is here for me. It doesn't matter so much what happens elsewhere when out in this world. I come home alone and no one can tell me what to listen to. I can't thank enough the people who write brilliant music. Those gifted, blessed with voices and vision, those cursed with addictive personalities and mental torment. Be arrogant, be selfish and unkind, be whoever the fresia you are, just keep making music for suicidal, depressed shitbags like me to find something to live for. For without you, music, I'm nothing.

No one likes music as much as me. I don't care what you think, you just don't. If you see this as a challenge, then I probably love you. Or you're at least worth loving. Get off my music! Touch that jukebox and I'll slice you open like a can of plumbed tomatoes. And give you bearded kisses. What I mean is: bronotsaurus. I mean, what I mean is, you are great. I just hate to love and love to hate in a contradictory face of grinning and smiling so hard at everything beautiful in the world that it's unbearable. Beautiful things kill me, they hurt a lot.

I'm thinking that after my relationship ending, having to increase my medication and attempting to overcome my social anxiety by taking part in google hangouts that I should stop playing Hearthstone and actually go and try to get some sleep because this weekend is going to be pretty tough... soon... just ONE more match...

9006 said:
GraceBlossom said:
No worries or offence taken, but the point in me getting upset is that this individual was having a specific go at me and using my children to make their point. I am not letting this nasty bully use my children as an excuse.

That's pretty understandable, if it's the person you described in one of your threads not long ago maybe you could ask someone to go with you next time should there be a chance of bumping into this person again. That way you might not get hassle from this annoyance.

Wish it was her, but no it is the Dad of a girl that has been assaulting and bullying my Daughter in school for the last 3 years, and he isn't impressed that the police are now involved because of worsening recent behaviour, and is lashing out. Luckily I very rarely see him at school, and I have friends witb me and the staff are fully aware.

Veruca said:
I love this place. Its like home. Its like when you move out and go away for a long time, and life happens, but you know that when things get really bad, that there's a place you can come back to.

I miss you guys over here *hugs*. When the going gets less tough, I'll be glad to be back.

And I miss him. I often talk myself out of admitting such things because what if he's moved on, and found someone, and doesn't think about me anymore? That would make me seem pathetic. But then not admitting how vulnerable, weak and emotionally attached I am, repressing these emotions has made me bitter and cynical. So I might as well say it. No, I haven't forgotten him, I haven't exactly moved on and I miss talking to him.

I know what you mean, Veruca. I feel the same way about this place. *hugs*

*hugs* Gracie. I hope you're feeling more calm now. I'm sorry you had to go through something like that with your children - I can empathise even if I don't have children.
^And Your poor girl :\ hope she's all right now.

Those passport photos are possibly the worst ever. Not only do I look about 70, I look like an escaped war criminal as well. With possible links to the E German secret police...

Eeek pick up my Kittens Tuesday! Can't wait.

Thanks Ladyf she has been through a tough time and it has been, it is really complicated. One small good thing is, all this has given her some life experience early and because of the support she has had shenis actually really confident.

terrible speed dating night with a bunch of poor chaps with whom I had zero in common, but I met an apparently cool lady

GraceBlossom said:
Eeek pick up my Kittens Tuesday! Can't wait.

Thanks Ladyf she has been through a tough time and it has been, it is really complicated. One small good thing is, all this has given her some life experience early and because of the support she has had shenis actually really confident.

Aww kittens! Pictures, Gracie, when you get them!

And I'm glad your girl had the support and became a lot more confident instead. Thanks to a mother like you. :)

Latest posts

Back