What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, there's gotta be at least 300 Elk roaming around the campground right now....

ptdh.jpg

Strange diet foods, indeedy, that I am clueless about, are advertised on the forum, what are they?!

33z5l52.jpg

1pj5nd.jpg

I had an enjoyable afternoon out with my Mum, Sister, Nan and Gramp. We were celebrating my Brother's 18th Birthday with a meal and we went to the pub afterwards to play pool.

Just found out my friend that lives with me plans to move back to Germany in June or July. Hope me and my sister can find a roommate by then or we will be pretty screwed. So much for saving to go visit someone.

It takes all morning for me to make myself feel like the world is still full of opportunity and possibility, and that I truly can achieve success at the things I want. It only takes less than a minute for my parents to tear all that down, and make me feel like everything is ******* hopeless again. That my life is just going to be poverty and misery, that all I'll ever feel from here on out is anger, frustration, bitterness, rage, powerlessness and despair.

TheSkaFish said:
It takes all morning for me to make myself feel like the world is still full of opportunity and possibility, and that I truly can achieve success at the things I want. It only takes less than a minute for my parents to tear all that down, and make me feel like everything is ******* hopeless again. That my life is just going to be poverty and misery, that all I'll ever feel from here on out is anger, frustration, bitterness, rage, powerlessness and despair.

I'm sure they didn't mean to spoil your mood. Your life isn't hopeless, you won't become bitter and you are only as powerless or mad as you let yourself be. Accept a quick slap around the face with a wet fish from me, take a lot of deep, cleansing breaths, plaster a smile on your face and get on with it. . .:D

My sleeping pattern has changed, but since then it has remained the same. I usually fall asleep for a few hours then I'll wake up in the early hours of the morning and then I'll stay awake.

jaguarundi said:
TheSkaFish said:

I'm sure they didn't mean to spoil your mood. Your life isn't hopeless, you won't become bitter and you are only as powerless or mad as you let yourself be. Accept a quick slap around the face with a wet fish from me, take a lot of deep, cleansing breaths, plaster a smile on your face and get on with it. . .:D

Thanks...we all seem to have calmed down now. I think we all needed to just take a few deep breaths....or perhaps get slapped with a wet fish :p

I have lately been trying to make it a habit to take a little time each morning before I begin my day-to-day activities to tell myself that I am stronger and smarter than my problems and that I live in a world full of opportunity, possibility, and success. I am trying to get into believing deep down that in the end, I'm going to be okay after all. Hopefully soon the way will become clear.

Thanks for being understanding as always.

Ok who's the wise-guy who put those wind chimes out? Grrrr...

Hm, it was so weird that the eggs made chirping sound when I was boiling them but thankfully I wasn't a chicken killer! Googled and it was just something normal, lol.

Latest posts

Back